Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Music Library suddenly will not display
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

A long-time Titan-skin user, this evening I changed over to Mimic and now after customising my Home Menu I have suddenly lost the ability to view my music as a library, all I get is an empty screen with the 'Music Add-ons' icon and nothing else, none of the usual icons for Genre, Artist etc. Creating dedicated shotcuts to the categories had the same effect, all show an empty screen but for the Add-Ons icon.

I can tell my library is still there, somewhere, as music widgets display the relevant data (recommended albums etc) and also it still allows me to access the Library categories when creating playlists. I can still access the music from the File browser, but the WAF on that way is not good. Videos seem to be working fine, TV Shows and Movies show as expected.

I have tried deleting the source and rescanning the library to no avail. Even changing skins back to Titan and even Confluence doesn't work, something is well and truly broken! I've spent a good few hours trying different things and looking in different places, Google and forum searches etc. Does anyone have any ideas where to look please? I'm on Kodi v15.2, Mimic v2.3.0. Thanks.