Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: kodi 16 and recording a series on 'Any Channel'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Using Kodi16 beta 3. In the timer view most of my timers are repeating guide-based (i.e. series) timers. All the ones I have that are set to record a series on 'Any Channel' correctly show that when viewing the series timer list. However, if you then push into the series timer and look at the individual scheduled recordings that this series timer created, there is no way to find out which channel was chosen for the recording. The channel field is blank (no icon and no channel name), and choosing "Edit" on this timer also does not show what channel it will record on (it just incorrectly shows the first channel in the channel list and it is disabled).

I think this must be a bug with kodi 16 when the series timer is set to Any Channel. I think this bug is significant, because when you set the pvr to record a series on any channel, its important that you be able to see what channels it chose.
I think this is a bug in pvr.wmc as this is working fine with pvr.hts, for example.
yep it was a problem in pvr.wmc, Ive pushed a fix: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.wmc/pull/29
Cool, thanks.