Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Any way to perform a "refresh" on a media?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

is there any way to perform a refresh for a movie, tv show or episode LIKE we can do in INFO => REFRESH => FROM NFO?

I know all the SetMovie/Show/EpisodeDetails, but there are still missing some fields in JSON (like actors or status). So my idea was run an refresh to get all Kodi supportet fields from NFO and set all unsupportet fields like clearart through JSON as second.
In Jarvis we have VideoLibrary.RefreshMovie, VideoLibrary.RefreshTvShow, VideoLibrary.RefreshEpisode and VideoLibrary.RefreshMusicVideo. They all take the id of the item to refresh and some optional parameters like a specific title to search for and whether to consider NFOs or not.
Sounds great!
Is there already any documentation online?

What about the missing fields (dateadded, tv show: Status)? Were also added?
(2015-12-16, 17:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great!
Hopefully I'll remember to update the Wiki one Jarvis has been released. Until then you need to retrieve the JSON-RPC API definition from your running Kodi instance and read the definition of these methods.

(2015-12-16, 17:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]What about the missing fields (dateadded, tv show: Status)? Were also added?
Nope. TV show status wouldn't be that difficult to add but dateadded is tricky due to how it's currently implemented which is also why it can't be loaded from NFOs.
(2015-12-16, 17:14)Montellese Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-16, 17:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great!
Hopefully I'll remember to update the Wiki one Jarvis has been released. Until then you need to retrieve the JSON-RPC API definition from your running Kodi instance and read the definition of these methods.
Cool

(2015-12-16, 17:14)Montellese Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-16, 17:09)DanCooper Wrote: [ -> ]What about the missing fields (dateadded, tv show: Status)? Were also added?
Nope. TV show status wouldn't be that difficult to add but dateadded is tricky due to how it's currently implemented which is also why it can't be loaded from NFOs.
How it looks with the actors? Is the effort is also too big?

And another thing i'm missing is the "All Seasons" entry in "VideoLibrary.GetSeasons". Why this seasons are not listed? I know, they have the "season = -1", but they have a normal "idSeason" and it should be possible to update the details like other seasons.

Missing DateAdded it's a shame Tongue That whould be so usefull if we can set that over JSON or NFO. I hope someone will later have the time to implement it.