Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [Windows] Media Center Master
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I downloaded Media Center Master (v2.14 build 32915.810) to test manage my Movies and TV Shows on my NAS.
It worked OK for few days, but no when I try to start it it stuck in popup:
"Starting up Media Center Master!
Please wait while background processes are started up, settings and caches
are read from disk, and the application initializes"

I left it in this stage for HOURS Confused and nothing changed Sad
It started once, so I removed that profile and create new one... did not help, once I close it and tried open it again... stuck Confused
Only option is to kill in Task manager...

- any idea what can be wrong?
- how to fix it?
- what alternative I can use instead?

I tried already:
- the MediaElch, but I was not able to get/download xml and art files to Movies/Show folders, I press Fetch, but nothing was downloaded.
- the FileBot, but once I open the Show folder on the NAS... it stuck, not loaded anything

Thank you.
Definitely check out Ember Media Manager! New version is due out here very soon and with this update it will be THE media manager to have! Definitely give it a look and mess around with the latest version to get you kinda familiar. It has LOTS of options so make sure you READ EVERYTHING!
(2015-12-19, 17:01)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely check out Ember Media Manager! New version is due out here very soon and with this update it will be THE media manager to have! Definitely give it a look and mess around with the latest version to get you kinda familiar. It has LOTS of options so make sure you READ EVERYTHING!

Thank you, I check the Ember Media Manager, but I got familiar with MediaElch already, the EMM seems to much complicated to me now Sleepy
So, I´m gonna stick with ME Wink