Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: VU+ Folder For Channel Data Option Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I am using the VU+ Plugin for live TV I can't find this option anywhere it seems to be missing, I would like to be able to modify and sort channels so the box does't have to sync every time I reboot.

Quote:Folder for channeldata: Retrieving the channel data from the backend can take quite long. To avoid that the user has to wait a long time before the addon starts it stores the information about the available channels in a separate XML file. Instead of quering the backend the addon then tries to load the channels from this XML file during addon startup. This property defines into which directory this XML file will be put. The filename is "channeldata.xml". Also, the last played position of the recordings will be saved into this directory, so that the user can resume the playback of a previously stopped recording. The recording data is stored into the file "recordings.xml".
Hi,

Same here, option seems missing, using 15.2
Thx

(2015-12-17, 16:08)KennyPowers Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

I am using the VU+ Plugin for live TV I can't find this option anywhere it seems to be missing, I would like to be able to modify and sort channels so the box does't have to sync every time I reboot.

Quote:Folder for channeldata: Retrieving the channel data from the backend can take quite long. To avoid that the user has to wait a long time before the addon starts it stores the information about the available channels in a separate XML file. Instead of quering the backend the addon then tries to load the channels from this XML file during addon startup. This property defines into which directory this XML file will be put. The filename is "channeldata.xml". Also, the last played position of the recordings will be saved into this directory, so that the user can resume the playback of a previously stopped recording. The recording data is stored into the file "recordings.xml".