Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The where I can ask for help to create an addon a website.
I think you may have to expand on the question a little... Kodi addons are documented in the wiki... but "website"?
I think a "for" was omitted after addon perhaps?

But the good Prof is correct as usual, especially section 5 of the page he linked.
I have a website and wanted to create an addon of it where I can get help
You mean like a new scraper that uses your website as a source?

I'd suggest looking at the addon development link above, then looking to one of the existing scrapers to see how they work - API queries, parsing results, etc. YOu can probably get specific help then in the Development threads, although people will expect you to have something at least vaguely built.
not even know where to start, then I will have to do without.
Have you read the link I gave? If not, then you're probably right - you're better off without. If you have, and have specific questions, then post them in the relevant section, as that's where you'll find the right knowledge - addons are not Windows-specific, after all.

It's starting to sound like you want someone to do it for you, though... if you don't know Python and aren't prepared to learn then it's going to be a tough job, I'm afraid!
Okay I just wanted you guys tivese access to my films and series only