Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: DialogKaiToast.xml
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys trying to open on or two programs and noticed that a message in red pops up saying DialogKaiToast.xml,no im certain kodi asked if i wanted to get rid or deactivate this .xml as it wasent being used so i did.

short and curlies is there a way of reactivating or can i simple re download the missing .xml and reinstall it.any help would be much appreciated thanks again guys
hey guys trying to open on or two programs and noticed that a message in red pops up saying DialogKaiToast.xml,no im certain kodi asked if i wanted to get rid or deactivate this .xml as it wasent being used so i did.

short and curlies is there a way of reactivating or can i simple re download the missing .xml and reinstall it.any help would be much appreciated thanks again guys
which skin are you using? and more important which addon has deleted DialogKaiToast.xml?
im using a confluence skin and not sure which add on requested to disable it is there a way i can manually download it.
please post a Debug Log, so i can check which version of the file you need.