Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Continuous Scrolling Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I have a problem which started yesterday for the first time. I think it first occurred when my wife put the wireless keyboard in a drawer with some other things on top, which may have randomly pressed some keys.

The Kodi screen shrank on my display and then when i enlarged it, the menus were scrolling really quickly to the right.

I was running 15.2 Isengard on a Win 7 HTPC with an AMD processor, and an Nvidia 960 graphics card.

I can't get any logs as the screen if flying through so fast, I can't click on anything.

I have a Logitech wireless keyboard, and have disconnected it,used a manual keyboard, removed and reinstalled Kodi, rolled back Win 7 to a previous restore point, and still the problem reoccurs.

Im at my wits end as to how to solve this - Id appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you guys may have.

If you need any more info, I'll try to provide it, but i can't access the menus for the logs unfortunately.
Have a joystick plugged in? Unplug it.
(2015-12-21, 18:43)helta Wrote: [ -> ]Have a joystick plugged in? Unplug it.

I don't have one, just the wireless receiver plugged in for the keyboard, Ethernet, hdmi and power. Those are my only connections.
is it specific to Kodi? So if you open up any other program it doesn't show the same signs?
(2015-12-21, 19:58)helta Wrote: [ -> ]is it specific to Kodi? So if you open up any other program it doesn't show the same signs?

Yep, exactly. Kodi is the only programme I have on it , no scrolling or jerking in Explorer or on desktop, purely the Kodi screens.

It's driving me nuts deleting, reinstalling, rolling back and so on......
(2015-12-21, 18:43)helta Wrote: [ -> ]Have a joystick plugged in? Unplug it.

I don't have one, just the wireless receiver plugged in for the keyboard, Ethernet, hdmi and power. Those are my only connections.