Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@optics:

All issues Kodi/hardware setup related.

But you can disable the Kodi splash via advancedsettings.xml

<advancedsettings>
<splash>false</splash>
</advancedsettings>

http://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings.xml
Will you be merging changes to both jarvis and krypton skins or will you be discontinuing support for jarvis?
New features only for Krypton.
Jarvis version will only receive fixes, which needs to be backported.

Edit:
Just to let you know the reason -> Inputstream support. Watching Amazon Prime in Kodi without any external players Tongue So I decided to move on.
(2016-03-16, 20:40)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:
Just to let you know the reason -> Inputstream support. Watching Amazon Prime in Kodi without any external players Tongue So I decided to move on.

Not to derail this thread but curious how you get Prime to work? I looked up Inputstream in Kryton but it's over my head :p
There are two addons available on kodinerds.de. You just have to use the widevine.dll of Google Chrome and add 3 urls to the inputstream settings and it's working out of the box.
(2016-03-16, 23:12)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]There are two addons available on kodinerds.de. You just have to use the widevine.dll of Google Chrome and add 3 urls to the inputstream settings and it's working out of the box.

Thanks Sualfred! Happy to see you on Krypton.
I look forward to the great tweaks and changes you bring to the skin.
(2016-03-16, 14:00)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Strange. Please reset your main menu to defaults and assign the groups again

Just tried that. No luck unfortunately.

I also tried creating a new widget group with the same widgets as the one with the weird glitch, and now moving right into this new widget group causes a crash

Log: http://xbmclogs.com/p57awcnsr

EDIT: still happens if I remove super favourites widgets, so its not super favourites...
(2016-03-17, 01:09)maxliefkes Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried that. No luck unfortunately.

I also tried creating a new widget group with the same widgets as the one with the weird glitch, and now moving right into this new widget group causes a crash

EDIT: still happens if I remove super favourites widgets, so its not super favourites...

Try a fresh Kodi installation. There is something buggy on your setup, which isn't caused by the skin.
Adopted Hitchers AddonBrowser dialog for using it as a viewtype for addons. Krypton only.

watch gallery
(2016-03-17, 08:35)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-17, 01:09)maxliefkes Wrote: [ -> ]Just tried that. No luck unfortunately.

Try a fresh Kodi installation. There is something buggy on your setup, which isn't caused by the skin.

By some miracle I got it working again. I moved my home menu up and renamed it to search, then changed the widget items for 'home' group to those that were originally in the search group. That worked. Creating a new home widget group caused Kodi crash, but luckily I had already created a blank 'videos' widget group which I repurposed to the home widget group. Now it all works as before. Very weird, but thank god I didn't have to do a clean install. That can wait until I have time to upgrade to Krypton. Looking forward to trying out your new port.
Hi ,

I Bring back IMDB starting and voting for similarity to AFTV .

watch gallery

My next project is to pull out Amazon voting and staring via Amazon's API
Also to switch between "Overview" & "Cast"
Stars are still there but are used for the User Rating value which is similar to the Fire TV because the stars represent Amazon users ratings whereas the other value is IMDB rating.
ExtendedInfo video list skinned

watch gallery

PS: I'm aware of the typo Wink
Hello sualfred! First of all, of course, a big thank you for your wonderful skin.
But i have a small issue with it since i updated it from your repo an hour ago.... maybe you can point me in the right direction.
Till today i have had an startentry called Pictures/Videos. In this i had a widget displaying my correctly added sources "Fotos" and "Videoaufnahmen". Since the update no matter what i try i can still see the folders but overlayed displayed is the message "Kein Inhalt konfiguriert - diesem Widget sind keine Quellen zugeordnet".
I tried readding the sources, adding the sources to favourites and displaying these and so forth... no luck at all. Maybe you can help me outta this dilemma. If not thats ok aswell and maybe it will dissappear with a future update the same it has come with this one...
(2016-03-18, 17:39)pixelpainter79 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello sualfred! First of all, of course, a big thank you for your wonderful skin.
But i have a small issue with it since i updated it from your repo an hour ago.... maybe you can point me in the right direction.
Till today i have had an startentry called Pictures/Videos. In this i had a widget displaying my correctly added sources "Fotos" and "Videoaufnahmen". Since the update no matter what i try i can still see the folders but overlayed displayed is the message "Kein Inhalt konfiguriert - diesem Widget sind keine Quellen zugeordnet".
I tried readding the sources, adding the sources to favourites and displaying these and so forth... no luck at all. Maybe you can help me outta this dilemma. If not thats ok aswell and maybe it will dissappear with a future update the same it has come with this one...

Another user had the same issue and fixed it by himself by moving/renaming the main menu items. I assume skinshortcuts did something wrong during the main menu building process.
Could you please post the content of "script-skinshortcuts-includes.xml" to pastebin.com and provide me the link here?