Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all thanx for your fast help! Creating a whole new widget group did the trick!
If you point me in the right direction i would happily support you by posting the content. Also i am quite familiar using es file explorer i couldn't locate the file you are looking for.... (running on a fire tv 1gen)
This only leads me to the question if it is possible to fully delete the former group?

Oh and by the way since today i have had the issue that some menu entrys where out of focus (ie lined above) when first loaded. This is completely gone and everything is on its place right from the start! Great work!
@pixelpainter79

I guess it was a bug of skinshortcuts. Hard to say since it's gone now. Fyi -> it's in the subfolder "16x9" of your skin folder.

@all
ExtendedInfo video list dialog is finished and availalbe for Krypton:

watch gallery
Dudes, this skin gets better and better Smile
Is the actual github krypton-master broken? Kodi don't recognizes the skin
That's a strange Krypton behaviour. Afaik you have to enable "addons from untrusted sources" and the skin itself (in the addon browser). Otherwise it won't be shown.
I've noticed a strange behavior with your skin mod.

Disclaimer:
-I use the emby addon to display my emby library as the native Kodi library.
-I'm using SPMC on my Nvidia Shield

When navigating to the movies folder. It doesn't open directly into the movies. It opens a screen that doesn't display much, I have to press the directional button on the remote in order for the movies to appear. Also, If I try to use the widgets, Kodi locks up.

This does not happen with Hitcher's FTV. I know I'm not running the usual set up, but I just wanted to let you know about this. I really love what you added to the FTV skin with this mod and would greatly like to use it as my main skin, but at the moment I cannot. I hope this little issue can get resolved. Thanks for your constant support.
Never faced such an issue. I'm testing and running this skin on 4-5 devices and everything works well. I suggest you to test the official Kodi app instead of SPMC.
(2016-03-21, 05:26)fonzie Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed a strange behavior with your skin mod.

Disclaimer:

When navigating to the movies folder. It doesn't open directly into the movies. It opens a screen that doesn't display much, I have to press the directional button on the remote in order for the movies to appear. Also, If I try to use the widgets, Kodi locks up.

This does not happen with Hitcher's FTV. I know I'm not running the usual set up, but I just wanted to let you know about this. I really love what you added to the FTV skin with this mod and would greatly like to use it as my main skin, but at the moment I cannot. I hope this little issue can get resolved. Thanks for your constant support.

Running this exact setup on 4 Fire Tv's (Emby-SPMC and Sualfred's FTV Skin) and not seeing this behavior, might just be your SPMC install?
(2016-03-20, 11:19)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]That's a strange Krypton behaviour. Afaik you have to enable "addons from untrusted sources" and the skin itself (in the addon browser). Otherwise it won't be shown.

yes, this option is/was enabled. But I solved the problem with a new .zip download from github. Maybe the first zip wasn't correct.
(2016-03-21, 05:26)fonzie Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed a strange behavior with your skin mod.

Disclaimer:

I fixed the problem. I fidgeted around with the widgets and fixed the crashing. It probably had something to do with the menu building shortcuts having an error.
Hello!
How to get a result that is listed here - OSD
(2016-03-23, 17:05)Ustas Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!
How to get a result that is listed here - OSD

Assuming you're talking about the OSD? Just long press the select/ok button while full screen live tv is playing.
I have a problem with this skin, in settings menu i only can acess the first option appearance, if i use the right arrow it comes to settings again,
What could be the problem?
[Solved]
Did a menu reset.
@ imadunatic
Many thanks!
I am working on my video plugin and it uses json to pull information from my own database hosted on amazon cloud.
the plugin works fine, but when adding widget shortcuts to the folders within plugin to list my videos. it does not work . i waited over 15 minute no luck.

it just says "There are o results for this widget". does it not support grabbing info through json ? it work by default when going straight to plugin and it list all items. These are not movies so u cant grab info from IMBD, is that a requirement ? all the info and cover art comes from my own json file. and it works when i manually go inside.

little frustrated

using kodi jarvis.