Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-04-02, 19:03)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-02, 15:15)Slipx Wrote: [ -> ]Nextup notifications don't show the artwork for the next episode or the episode number like they do in Hitchers skin. Just a grey placeholder.

Works on my side. See it every day Wink

Fixed on GitHub - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2294084
Ah, haven't noticed there was an issue. Thx for clearification
@sualfred I like your mod of this skin sooooo much. Thank you for that!
One thing I really miss is a one channel only EPG view.

In Confluence this view is named "Channel".

Maybe you can add this?! Smile
(2016-04-02, 19:03)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-02, 15:15)Slipx Wrote: [ -> ]Nextup notifications don't show the artwork for the next episode or the episode number like they do in Hitchers skin. Just a grey placeholder.

Works on my side. See it every day Wink

(2016-04-02, 16:59)kocl Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, i have to give my congratulations to Sualfred for this skin, its amazing,
I install this skin on my new nvidia shield and its looks great and fast.
I have a couple of questions that could somebody help me.

1. Its possible to have tv theme when browse tv series?
2. Its possible to have a shortcut to last seen? Is this the "In progress Tv Shows"
3. The genre poster dont show image on home menu.

Thanks,

1 -> Is integrated. TV Tunes addon is required. : OK
2. -> "In progress TV Shows" will display shows that you have began to watch and there are unwatched episodes left :OK
3. -> Latest version of Skin-Helper-Addon is required to get it working , Can't get it work. Just install addon, it shows on posters inside view but not on home screen. (Images Below)

Image Genre HomeScreen
Image Genre Inside
You have to switch the layout to "Square" or "Square Info" for the genres.
(2016-04-03, 22:32)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]You have to switch the layout to "Square" or "Square Info" for the genres.

You're awesome. Works like a charm.

One more question, i created a entry in movies menu called "Animation" that links to animation movies, When enter that option it goes to the menu on image below. i press watch now to see the movie list.
What i'm missing?

Animation Link
I know there was a discussion in the original fTV thread about feature requests and design requests where Hitcher was clear that anything not in the original fireTV wouldn't be considered for the skin, Sualfred, is your stance the same? Because I'd love for colour options, specifically for a light version. I know that it would be a departure from the original but I think this skin is a magnificent piece of work in its own right not as a derivative. Anyways - thanks for your great work Big Grin
Nope. Not interested in dyeing all colored textures in different colors.
I don't know if I can use this thread for bug reports, but this is just a small one ;-)
When I use the 'Add Timer' dialog in the TV guide's context menu the Confirm/OK buttons text still reads 'Suchen' (sorry for the German ;-))

I'm currently running the Jarvis version of your skin (dont't know if this is already resolveld in the Krypton branch).
(2016-04-07, 12:20)fbomke Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if I can use this thread for bug reports, but this is just a small one ;-)
When I use the 'Add Timer' dialog in the TV guide's context menu the Confirm/OK buttons text still reads 'Suchen' (sorry for the German ;-))

I'm currently running the Jarvis version of your skin (dont't know if this is already resolveld in the Krypton branch).

Can you post a screenshot please?
(2016-04-07, 12:20)fbomke Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if I can use this thread for bug reports, but this is just a small one ;-)

Check using Estuary/Confluence please.
hey there, i really like this skin so i will initially commend you on your work.
I have an apple TV running Krypton and have tried loading this skin. The skin load on but then i cannot see anything, i can see the view options and the names underneath but the rest of the screen is black?
EDIT
did a kodi fresh start and reinstall, put in the required addons. But it said some things are missing from the skin? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The latest official nighties changed some include syntaxes. I guess this change is not implemented in your build yet.
(2016-04-08, 11:27)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]The latest official nighties changed some include syntaxes. I guess this change is not implemented in your build yet.

Is there anything I can do or?
Wait until the changes are merged to your build, too? ^^

Edit:
Or try the version before this commit: https://github.com/sualfred/skin.fTVfred...44b2a1c5e0