Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I click my menu button I'm able to click the video controls but I can't get to options , on Krypton
(2016-08-27, 01:55)alipendier Wrote: [ -> ]@sualfred To bump back to this feature request, it would be nice if there were other sources for the banner, so I think the extendedinfo add-on can be the source here for new info that's random and up to date. Please look into adding it or is there already a way to let the banner display info from it?

Extendedinfo does not provide a logo

Edit: I've added Recently Added Episodes and Unwatched Episodes.

(2016-08-27, 03:02)fallingravity2 Wrote: [ -> ]when I click my menu button I'm able to click the video controls but I can't get to options , on Krypton

Need more details
What "my menu button", which window, etc.
(2016-08-27, 06:23)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-27, 01:55)alipendier Wrote: [ -> ]@sualfred To bump back to this feature request, it would be nice if there were other sources for the banner, so I think the extendedinfo add-on can be the source here for new info that's random and up to date. Please look into adding it or is there already a way to let the banner display info from it?

(2016-08-27, 03:02)fallingravity2 Wrote: [ -> ]when I click my menu button I'm able to click the video controls but I can't get to options , on Krypton

Need more details
What "my menu button", which window, etc.

On the video player, when I'm watching a video on krypton and on push the menu button on my remote rather it be from apps like Yatse, Kore to control kodi or from the remote for my android box I can't get to the options button on the far right only the main control's. Even on my laptop I can't get to the options
You have to press "Up"
(2016-08-27, 06:23)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]

Edit: I've added Recently Added Episodes and Unwatched Episodes.

Cool, I'll keep digging for other clean sources thanks Cool
@sualfred

These are variables I've noticed from other skins to source info and images directly from extendedinfo, I don't know exactly how the banner pulls info but hopefully these have of some type of use:

For box office (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=boxoffice",return)
For trending movies (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingmovies",return)
For popular movies (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=popularmovies",return)
For top rated movies (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=topratedmovies",return)
For In-Cinema movies (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=incinemas",return)
For trending TV shows (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=trendingshows",return)
For top rated TV shows (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=topratedtvshows",return)
For popular TV shows (VideoLibrary,"plugin://script.extendedinfo?info=populartvshows",return)

These definitely work on the widgets so hopefully it can be used for the banner as well. Cool
I know these, but again: ExtendendInfo does not provide a logo Wink
sualfred, I installed a clean LibreELEC nightly today (with Kodi 17 Beta) and installed your skin from your repo.

When restarting Kodi, it keeps hanging at "Loading Home..." - and get's stuck there (8 times out of 10).

Anything else I need to install, besides just using your repo?

Thanks
Nope. Running it flawlessly on 3 Win10 devices and even on a low powered Pi2 (but less smooth).

If you are using a low powered or unstable device, you could try to deactivate the preload in the skin settings.
(2016-08-27, 22:25)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Running it flawlessly on 3 Win10 devices and even on a low powered Pi2 (but less smooth).

If you are using a low powered or unstable device, you could try to deactivate the preload in the skin settings.

Thanks for the reply. That's strange, are you using the latest Kodi 17 nightlies (last two days)?

I'm running it on a MacBook Pro Retina i5, so it's not low powered.

I'm using version 3.2.4 of your skin.
I don't have a Apple device (and I'll never have one ;-) ) , sorry.

I changed nothing on the preload since the beginning of the Krypton version. If you haven't faced a issue in the past, it has probably something to do with the latest nightlies.

A full debug log might be helpful.
(2016-08-27, 22:41)Ayla Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply. That's strange, are you using the latest Kodi 17 nightlies (last two days)?

Can you please try the latest GitHub version? I replaced the preload method with a more simple one. Maybe this solves your issues.

(2016-08-28, 08:50)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-27, 22:41)Ayla Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply. That's strange, are you using the latest Kodi 17 nightlies (last two days)?

Can you please try the latest GitHub version? I replaced the preload method with a more simple one. Maybe this solves your issues.

Thanks, I will try it (I'll just overwrite the repo version I guess?).

I noticed that in the latest nightlies, there's a pop-up on Kodi startup saying something about a disabled beta game repo.

Could that be interfering with the preload?
Could be, yes.
Just overwrite the repo version.
Hi, if someone needs it I did a quick Polish translation for Krypton version. How do I go about submitting it officially to allow others to do corrections? Github pull request, Transifex? I've been maintaining it on my own for a few months now but this was done from scratch due to sheer amount of new strings in latest version.

By the way, there seems to be a bug where including commas in description for widget views (poster, square) etc prevents them from being available to select with a cascading effect on consecutive entries.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bxe40m...WZvRVVRLW8

Thanks,
Damian