Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hallo habe glaube ich 2 Fehler gefunden

wenn Filmsets aktiviert sind wird nicht die Gesamtzahl der Filme angezeigt

1500 Filme gesamt
10 Filmsets mit je 50 Filmen (500 Filme)
Gesamtzahl nur 1000 Filme

Unter Filme meine Filme wird immer ein fixes Startbild angezeigt, also immer die selben Filmhüllen (nach Filmtitel aufsteigend), klickt man dann auf Filme aktulisiert sich die Anzeige
hoffe das war halbwegs verständlich?
(2016-10-06, 09:49)klarahimmel Wrote: [ -> ]hallo habe glaube ich 2 Fehler gefunden

wenn Filmsets aktiviert sind wird nicht die Gesamtzahl der Filme angezeigt

1500 Filme gesamt
10 Filmsets mit je 50 Filmen (500 Filme)
Gesamtzahl nur 1000 Filme

Unter Filme meine Filme wird immer ein fixes Startbild angezeigt, also immer die selben Filmhüllen (nach Filmtitel aufsteigend), klickt man dann auf Filme aktulisiert sich die Anzeige
hoffe das war halbwegs verständlich?

Please use EN as language. It's an international board.

Could you please provide screenshots of your issue?
if i use movie sets
the skin don't show the total number of movies
1500 movies total
10 sets with 50 movies (500 movies)
Your skin shows only 1000 movies.

with the static pictures on my movies, i don't have a screenshot

Hello I think I found 2 errors

When movie sets are activated, the total number of movies is not displayed

1500 movies in total
10 filmsets with 50 films each (500 films)
Only 1000 movies are available

Under movies my films always a fixed starting picture is displayed, so always the same film covers (according to film title ascending), then clicks on films the display is activated
Hope this was halfway understandable?
The counter above the list is the number of items in the container. If movies are grouped to one item, it only counts as one.

For the "starting picture" -> Please create screenshots because I don't know what exactly do you mean.
The counter above the list is the number of items in the container. If movies are grouped to one item, it only counts as one.
I see this, but this is the only skin, who makes this. I want to know how many movies i have and not how many cases
ok how can post may screenshots? Do I need an picture hoster?
Main view

My movie this is always the same (a-Z)

Real view inside my movie (sort by Year)
So your problem is the sort direction?
That's caused because the widget don't honor your order/sorting settings.
You have to create a smart playlist with that view options/rules.
i don't understand
Create a smart playlist with order direction "sort by Year" of your movies and assign it as widget source.
http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists

---
Exceptionally (it seems your English is more worse than mine):
Das liegt daran, dass die Widgets nicht wissen wie du deine Sortierung in der Film-Ansicht gesetzt hast. Anstatt der Filmansicht musst du eine Smart-Playlist benutzen. Diese hat die festgesetzten Regeln wie "nach Datum" hard-coded. Setze einfach deine erstellte Liste als Widget Pfad und das Problem ist gelöst. Der ganze Skin ist auf Smart Playlists ausgelegt. Alles andere funktioniert nur mit gut Glück oder mit default Ansichten. Lässt sich anders nicht bewerkstelligen, da die Kodi Engine nicht mehr hergibt.

But lets continue in EN, so others understand the conversation aswell.
I don't know if this has been asked prior, but would it be possible to allow the square cover view for TV Shows?
Regards
Vlaves
Kodi/scraper don't provide an artwork in a square 1:1 ratio.
Important: The GitHub version requires the latest version of the skinshortcuts script!
--> https://github.com/BigNoid/script.skinshortcuts
(2016-10-06, 13:21)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Create a smart playlist with order direction "sort by Year" of your movies and assign it as widget source.
http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists

Is there a way to get to the playlist menu directly from the skin? I just switch to Confluence (Jarvis) and do Videos > Playlists but if it can be done directly would be nice Cool
It's the same path. Videos -> Playlists
This node is filled by Kodi, not by a skin.