Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-10-07, 17:21)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi/scraper don't provide an artwork in a square 1:1 ratio.

yes I know it is not providing, but I set it manually as I use iTunes Artwork.
So thought maybe that can be considered as you are already using Fanart I guess for TV Shows.
Maybe you could still sthink about making it possible.

Thanks for your hard work here Smile

Regards / Grüße
Vlaves
Sorry, but creating hundreds of code lines for a very very very rare user scenario doesn't make sense to me.
Hey guys, is there a library widget for next episodes in this skin?? Im stumped. I cant seem to find it, am i blind?? I dont see it.
Edit custom widget group -> fTV -> TV Shows -> In Progress TV Shows
(2016-10-10, 12:32)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Edit custom widget group -> fTV -> TV Shows -> In Progress TV Shows
Yea, saw that, but that just seems to show the title of the show rather than the next episode:

By design - it's 'TV shows' not 'Episodes'. Wink
(2016-10-10, 17:24)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]By design - it's 'TV shows' not 'Episodes'. Wink
Ahh, ok. Im not going crazy then. Is there a custom path you know of I can make or no?
Hi Sualfred,

I`ve got a Question about Nextup Service Notification.
I use your Skin and the Nextup Addon, but when the Prompt comes up at the End of an Episode and then i klick the Button, Kodi hangs up.
I can hear, that the next epsiode begins to play, but on the screen i only see the Epsioselist from the Series I´m watching.
I`m a german user, so you can awnser in german....
(2016-10-10, 17:43)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-10, 17:24)Hitcher Wrote: [ -> ]By design - it's 'TV shows' not 'Episodes'. Wink
Ahh, ok. Im not going crazy then. Is there a custom path you know of I can make or no?

I've implemented an Episode widget layout for this a few months ago. Create a smart playlist, which fits to your needs, and assign the Episode layout to it.
http://kodi.wiki/view/smart_playlists

(2016-10-10, 17:48)Flexus83 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Sualfred,

I`ve got a Question about Nextup Service Notification.
I use your Skin and the Nextup Addon, but when the Prompt comes up at the End of an Episode and then i klick the Button, Kodi hangs up.
I can hear, that the next epsiode begins to play, but on the screen i only see the Epsioselist from the Series I´m watching.
I`m a german user, so you can awnser in german....

Int. board -> EN Wink
Not skin related, you should ask your question in the common Kodi support section or the addon thread. Don't forget a full debug log.
(2016-10-09, 17:35)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]It's the same path. Videos -> Playlists
This node is filled by Kodi, not by a skin.

Is this through Settings -> Videos? Because its not there at least on Jarvis but I'll check on Krypton Cool
Any clue what this error I keep getting on certiain widgets? As soon as i move to the right from the left tabs to focus the widget, Kodi closes and I get this error in log:
ERROR: Unhandled exception in CApplication::FrameMove() : Win32 exception (code:0xc00000fd) at 0x0159aeed
(2016-10-10, 18:49)alipendier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-10-09, 17:35)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]It's the same path. Videos -> Playlists
This node is filled by Kodi, not by a skin.

Is this through Settings -> Videos? Because its not there at least on Jarvis but I'll check on Krypton Cool

It was never in Settings, only if a skin has a custom node there. Videos is a common main menu item.

(2016-10-10, 19:13)jdig4240 Wrote: [ -> ]Any clue what this error I keep getting on certiain widgets? As soon as i move to the right from the left tabs to focus the widget, Kodi closes and I get this error in log:
ERROR: Unhandled exception in CApplication::FrameMove() : Win32 exception (code:0xc00000fd) at 0x0159aeed

Not skin related. Debug log + report the issue in the support section of the board.
Are animated posters a possibility in this skin??
Another question. It seems I cannot get Programs, Video addons or Music add ons to show as a widget. I have tried a fresh install of Kodi, fresh install of the skin with the same results., can you confirm if this is a known issue?? I have them set as so, but fail to show on the home screen

http://jed.one/Backgrounds/Screenshot%20(59).png

http://jed.one/Backgrounds/Screenshot%20(60).png
No, no animated posters.

You use the wrong paths for the addons. The correct ones are predefined in the fTV category.