Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
New PVR windows are already on GitHub. Still in the old layout but with a few adopted changes.

Looks great Smile can you post a link to the tv logos you are using please?
They are selfmade and only for the channels I have mapped.

But feel free to use them:
https://github.com/sualfred/TVlogos
(2017-01-05, 20:24)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]They are selfmade and only for the channels I have mapped.

sualfred,i give up for change fontSmile,when i relize that roboto font support vietnamese character.
but today when i enbale holiday theme,no thing change.can i enable it for whenever time i want?
(2017-01-05, 20:24)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]They are selfmade and only for the channels I have mapped.

Thanks a lot Smile
(2017-01-06, 02:13)haicaoboi87 Wrote: [ -> ]sualfred,i give up for change fontSmile,when i relize that roboto font support vietnamese character.
but today when i enbale holiday theme,no thing change.can i enable it for whenever time i want?

It's only active during the xmas and holiday time. (1 Dec - 6 Jan)
I can't get the logos to be displayed. I went to settings, have selected the folder logos, then searched for new logos. But no of your logos gets displayed.
Kodi Version: 17 RC2 macos
Skin Version: the current one from your repo
TV-Backend: tvheadend 4.0.8 (on XPEnology)
Because you have to name it correctly or set it manually in your backend. Look at the Kodi wiki or the backend documentation.
(2017-01-06, 14:44)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Because you have to name it correctly or set it manually in your backend. Look at the Kodi wiki or the backend documentation.

Thanks I need to check that, maybe I should really define them on the backend Smile

And another suggestion if it is ok for you Smile
In the TV section in the main Menu you should not display the channels, rather display four entry points to the various TV sections like
  • Channels
  • Guide
  • Recordings
  • Timer
And within every of those windows then the view is consistent. Currently the channels in the widget and in the channels window have a different look unlike movies and TV shows.

The current channels widget could be another row, called "On Now" and it could also be adopted to show next show airing as a third row called "Up Next".

Just my thoughts about what would make it the perfect skin Smile Really an amazing skin, love it Smile Thanks for all your work, support and effort you put into this.

Wish there would be a blueish color option to make it look like a more modern version of the best skin by an awsome skin designer I ever used: THIS SKIN
Nope, it will stay as it is.
And no to color options, sry. I don't want a customizable monster again.
(2017-01-06, 22:19)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Nope, it will stay as it is.
And no to color options, sry. I don't want a customizable monster again.

Thanks for the quick reply. Too bad no chance for changing it. Would it be possible to add maybe a second TV widget, with just those 4 shortcuts? Or is there another way I can do it with the menu customizer?
im not 100% sure what you mean but if its what i think, could you not super fave what you want as widget then set the widget to that super fave folder?
(2017-01-07, 11:00)mattcozi Wrote: [ -> ]im not 100% sure what you mean but if its what i think, could you not super fave what you want as widget then set the widget to that super fave folder?

Thanks so much for the hint to super favourites Smile Thaht is exactly what I need. Is it avail for Kodi v17 too?
yeah it is