Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: fTV Fred Edition - with full working and integrated LiveTV part
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yep, but thanks for pointing me to another small issue. The HD label is missing for 4k videos. Will be fixed.
(2017-01-22, 12:12)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, but thanks for pointing me to another small issue. The HD label is missing for 4k videos. Will be fixed.

I guess I then pointed it out by accident Smile

Still have hopes you might consider to make x-ray optional as you are already on the file itself Smile
When my son is using it sometimes he comes into x-ray and then he is not able to leave that screen, so would be really great if you might still consider making it optional Smile In the meantime I will try to do it by myself, but hopes not too high Big Grin

Thanks agin for all your great work here with that skin.
Same rules for sons as for wifes -> hands of the remote! Wink Daddies toy.
Or tell him the same I told my wife at the beginning a couple of years ago: "stuck somewhere? keep smashing BACK until you only see the video."
Would it be possible to select "widget action" custom item & the field remembers current widget path?

This would behave the same as widget "change action" custom item

Sent from my iPad
Err,...? Don't get it sry.
(2017-01-22, 21:26)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]Err,...? Don't get it sry.

Not to worry will try to explain it a little better Smile

If you edit the skin and select a menu item (movies)
"Change action"
"Custom item"
A text input will pop up with current path in the field
E.g. Activewindow.......
You can edit this field with current setting inserted

If you edit the skin and select set widget content
"Widget action- choose shortcut"
"Custom item"
A text input will pop up with a blank field (forgets current widget) not like the above.

Hope that's a little easier to understand
Nope, that's not controlled by the skin.
Does it serve with classic games?
Hi!

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, but when I try to disable banners - with banners "None" while configuring a widget - the banners do not go away!?
(2017-01-28, 18:58)mozomo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong, but when I try to disable banners - with banners "None" while configuring a widget - the banners do not go away!?

What the .... Sorry, my fault. Fixed it. An update will be available within the next minutes. Thanks.
I have a few (little) questions, maybe you can help me Smile

1) Artist Slideshow isn't working. Artist Slideshow + Helper are installed, fanart.tv key is correct and the "visualization" is active (also multi fanart)
Did I forgot something? It works with the AEON Nox Skin.

2) Is it possible to add a "random movie" / "random series" widget?
1) I don't use Artist Slideshow. The music fanart for the visualisation is grabbed by the Skin Helper Service and it's working on my end. (Be sure you use the beta versions of Marcels repo)
2) Nope, because the widget content won't be the same in the full view. The widgets and the window after selecting one of them is not the same.
(2017-01-28, 19:55)sualfred Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-01-28, 18:58)mozomo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

What the .... Sorry, my fault. Fixed it. An update will be available within the next minutes. Thanks.

Thank you very much for the ultra fast fix Smile
Would it be possible to make the Profile pics bigger in the login screen and maybe centered?

Another question: What do I need to adjust so that when I go to the Guide while watching fullscreen Live TV and then use the back key to go out of it, so that I am back in the Fullscreen video nd not in the Main menu?

Currently it is Fullscreen Live TV -> OSD -> Guide -> Main Menu
Shouldn't it be Fullscreen Live TV -> OSD -> Guide -> Fullscreen Live TV

Thanks for any hint and you great support here Smile

Grüße / Regards
Vlaves
I have no control about this guide behaviour, sorry. I've tried it with all my available options, but it seems to be Kodi internal issue. You can map a remote button to the key E to open and close it.

And no to the login screen, sorry.