Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: creative rm-820 remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anybody wanted to help me by creating a keymap of the creative rm-820 everything works fine but if I press the menu button once it gose back I want to when I do a hard press on the menu it opens the kodi menu I would really like some help thanks and happy holidays to everyone
Try the keymap editor (kodi repo).
Does the job in a simple way..
Can you show me how to use it it is my first time using it
(2015-12-22, 20:00)mystic84 Wrote: [ -> ]Can you show me how to use it it is my first time using it

I think it is a program in the Kodi repo. Download the app and open it for yourself. It is probably self-explanatory. You want to change the function of each key on your remote.

This guide has an introduction on how to determine what each key on your remote does. This may cause some confusion because it is discussing a Harmony remote, but it is the correct means to create a keymap in Kodi. You want to take an existing key combination on your remote (e.g. t mod="ctrl,shift") and give it a new command in Kodi (e.g. fullscreen).

1949375 (post)

I would try the Kodi app mentioned before creating a keymap the manual way.