Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: CX-968 Wont Display On Samsung TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got a cx-968 android tv box for xmas and upon trying to hook it up it will not display anything. I tried it on my sony playstation tv and it works fine? Am i doing something wrong for it not to work? If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated im new to these boxes.
Im having a similar problem with a Radpberry Pi 3. I've installed Kodi 16 and on 2 other TVs (of different manufacture) work just fine. But the newest one (the Samsung) displays nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(2016-12-22, 22:04)sbezan Wrote: [ -> ]Im having a similar problem with a Radpberry Pi 3. I've installed Kodi 16 and on 2 other TVs (of different manufacture) work just fine. But the newest one (the Samsung) displays nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I suggest you post your issue in the raspberry pi forum and not hijack an old thread that is discussing an Android box.
I believe those CS9xx boxes need their display output set up first with a composite cable.
Will do. Sorry about that.