Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: how do i get help getting my box to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im not sure how to ask a question here?i turned on my kodi box and cant watch anything is that the way to ask for help?
all i get is check log file pop up.if that helps anyone.
Here's a tip: Read the entire response to your first post you made on these forums. Following the Banned_add-ons link in that response may be especially helpful.
vant find the post also why so sercet ,i see all kinds of people getting help im just asking why a brand new box does not work?i thought this was a help fourm.
You bought it somewhere so i suggest you start asking there.
If you bought it preloaded and jailbroken as I suspect you did you will find little sympathy here. The point is that the forum sees no end of MxIII and mxq buyers all expecting to shell out 30 quid or less to view every film and TV channel in the world by just plugging in their super box. Two learning points mate. This forum is for kodi and not the dodgy addons and kodi itself is something that needs a bit of research. Do the latter and you'll be richly rewarded by the experience. Start with the wiki and read the forum rules here if you can be bothered.
Allow me to give you a few of the links to make it simpler:

Forum rules (wiki)

Banned add-ons (wiki)

Free content (wiki)

First time user (wiki)
Here is your first post. Read the links in the reply. http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?pid=...pid2196428