Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Box hangs during reset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to every one and a happy new year.

Hopefully someone will be able to assist me in resolving a problem I have with my (taken from front of user manual) Xstream Tec HTPC Media Player, the system taken from user manual is Android 4.0 and Linux XBMC operating system with ARM Cortex A9. Database version is Gotham 13.1
My problem is that the box stopped working so following the manual I carried out a factory reset, everything went as per manual until the system restarted, I followed the on screen instructions selecting my language, clicking next then putting in an identifying name but when I click on next the box hangs and goes no further, I am able to see behind the instructions panel the screen with the band giving the, Pictures, Videos, Music, Programs etc also the date and time which are correct.
I have restarted the box and carried out the reset many times but the result is the same.
Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for looking
Les
Perhaps ask help at the xstreamer forum/support.
It's there hardware.
in case you are referring to this product: http://www.xstreamtvbox.com/ "Happy New Year 2014"! - I am afraid you need to somehow try to get tech support from them.
Hi
TRaSH, Hannes The Hun, thanks for the advice I will give them a try.
Les