Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need help running kodi on samsung smart TV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am using samsung galaxy s tab 2, samsung smart Tv, and xbox one. Right now I am using kodi 15.2isengard, BubbleUPnP with playercorefactory.xml file, and PlayTo Samsung, and it's streaming straight to tv, without xbox one.

My question is kodi and BubbleUPnP show up as networks on my Samsung tv, the tv let's me go into files and folders videos and music stored onto kodi. But it won't let me go into kodi from networks option. Is there a way I can setup a remote and play directly to my TV? Without the playercorefactory option or a more stable/suitable player with playercorefactory option?

Is there a remote or app I can download to stream straight to tv?

Or do you guys have a better suggestion? I am working with high end samsung galaxy s2 tablet, xbox one and samsung smart tv. I am willing to spend up to 50$ for a perfect working system that I can depend on and watch live tv and stream movies easily?

I really like streaming HBO and showtime live tv, I have been having problems going thru guides renegades and ivuetv guide. Please help

Thank you for your time and reading. Please help