Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Funnier Moments - Add-on - Not working correctly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I must have recieved the lastest update to Funnier moments. Before when I entered "All Moments" I was able to browse the cartoons I want to see. Now "All Moments" is blank. I can still search (which is painful) but it doesn't bring up everything that I was able to see before. Anyone else seeing this? Anyone know when it will be fixed?
Never heard of that add-on before, and it's not one from the official repo.

Most likely the website itself may have changed something. Your best bet is to contact the add-on author directly and get them to help. Their info should be in the add-on's info page, or ask wherever you got it or its repo from.
Thanks Darren, I think thats what happened. The website did change and the add-on was updated recently and looks like they missed this piece of functionality. I will try and get in contact with the developer.
(2015-12-28, 22:18)Jokerchyld Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Darren, I think thats what happened. The website did change and the add-on was updated recently and looks like they missed this piece of functionality. I will try and get in contact with the developer.

I'll take a look

Edit
Yep, definitely bust, I'll fix as soon as I get a moment (pun intended lol)

Edit
All fixed in version 1.0.20
(2015-12-28, 22:40)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-12-28, 22:18)Jokerchyld Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Darren, I think thats what happened. The website did change and the add-on was updated recently and looks like they missed this piece of functionality. I will try and get in contact with the developer.

I'll take a look

Edit
Yep, definitely bust, I'll fix as soon as I get a moment (pun intended lol)

Edit
All fixed in version 1.0.20

Thanks much Spoyser (I didnt know how to contact you). I.. err, I mean my kids... appreciate this Smile
Same issue occuring. Cant see 'All moments'
(2016-02-21, 22:14)Jokerchyld Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue occuring. Cant see 'All moments'

Pushed fix 1.0.21
(2016-02-21, 22:32)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-02-21, 22:14)Jokerchyld Wrote: [ -> ]Same issue occuring. Cant see 'All moments'

Pushed fix 1.0.21

Thanks Spoyser
Hi Spoyser - I can't seem to install funnier moments from the super repro. It constantly fails. Is there somewhere where I can pick up your Spoyser repro or a zip file to instal?
(2016-03-05, 16:38)Jokerchyld Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Spoyser - I can't seem to install funnier moments from the super repro. It constantly fails. Is there somewhere where I can pick up your Spoyser repro or a zip file to instal?

My repo is here:

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...-1.0.6.zip
Super repo is a banned add-on (wiki) repo as it also contains other add-ons using illegal sources.

When available it is always better to use the original authors repo if add-ons are not available in the official Kodi one.
Sorry Darren. I will do that going forward.

Spoyser - something is definitely wrong. Your add-on fails (for me) on Kodi Jarvis and SPMC.

Here is some additional context so you can hopefully help me understand how to fix.

I have kodi on PC, two android boxes, Android tablet and Samsung S7. On the two android boxeso and PC it was installed successfully using an older version (before the website change). Updating the boxes from kodi 15 to Jarvis Kodi 16 is fine. Add-on still works (I'm assusing because it pre-existed).

On my tablet and s7 (that did not have the add-on previously) when I install Kodi 16 Jarvis the add-on constantly fails (specifically the add-on loads until about 70% then returns add-on installation failed). Seeing how it's two different devices I don't know if I made a mistake or there is a larger issue (i.e. - has the add on installation been tested on Jarvis across different device types). Completely open to it being my noobage :-)

Im open to help the community. Im tech savvy but new to the Kodi structure. Let me know how to enable logging and where the log information is stored and I will post it for you if that helps.

I appreciate your time
(2016-03-05, 17:12)Jokerchyld Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Darren. I will do that going forward.

Spoyser - something is definitely wrong. Your add-on fails (for me) on Kodi Jarvis and SPMC.

Here is some additional context so you can hopefully help me understand how to fix.

I have kodi on PC, two android boxes, Android tablet and Samsung S7. On the two android boxeso and PC it was installed successfully using an older version (before the website change). Updating the boxes from kodi 15 to Jarvis Kodi 16 is fine. Add-on still works (I'm assusing because it pre-existed).

On my tablet and s7 (that did not have the add-on previously) when I install Kodi 16 Jarvis the add-on constantly fails (specifically the add-on loads until about 70% then returns add-on installation failed). Seeing how it's two different devices I don't know if I made a mistake or there is a larger issue (i.e. - has the add on installation been tested on Jarvis across different device types). Completely open to it being my noobage :-)

Im open to help the community. Im tech savvy but new to the Kodi structure. Let me know how to enable logging and where the log information is stored and I will post it for you if that helps.

I appreciate your time

I have just installed it on a clean Windows 10 install with no problems, it could be Super Repo that's has bu66ered thing up (make sure there aren't any files related to FunnierMoments in the addons\packages folder)

Can you also try installing it from zip rather that repo, the zip can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...1.0.21.zip
(2016-03-05, 20:19)spoyser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-05, 17:12)Jokerchyld Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry Darren. I will do that going forward.

I appreciate your time

I have just installed it on a clean Windows 10 install with no problems, it could be Super Repo that's has bu66ered thing up (make sure there aren't any files related to FunnierMoments in the addons\packages folder)

Can you also try installing it from zip rather that repo, the zip can be downloaded here:

https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...1.0.21.zip

That was it. Loading directly from your zip was successful. Don't know why it didn't work with your repro but happy it's working now.

Thanks for the help Spoyser!
Funnier moments will not install with jarvis on firestick.....i need help please
Pages: 1 2