Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PLEASE:Setting fanart as background & screenshot as thumb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Someone here was beginning to try to help me but hasn't came back to the forum it looks like.

I have finally finished adding about 2,500 music videos to Kodi, and doing the painful task of tagging & creating NFOs for every single one of them (batch creation of NFOs from the tags was easy, aside from manually entering the year for every one of them which took months)...now I'm about 90% done getting fanart images I want to use for each artist..but when I add them to the corresponding artists folder, both the thumb & the background show that image..I want to have the video screenshots Kodi shows by default as the thumbs for each video when I'm scrolling, and the fanart to be in the back. As of now I can only have one or the other. I am using Titan skin, BTW, slim list view

Many thanks in advance, this is the main thing I'm wanting done before Kodi is set up exactly the way I want to
Cmon, REALLY?! 65 views, nearly a week later & NO ONE Huh Confused
to rule out it's a skin issue, please check if the video screenshot thumbs show up in confluence.

also check if you have this option enabled:
settings > videos > file lists > extract thumbnails and video information
(needs to be enabled before scanning your musicvideos to the library)
(2016-01-03, 03:43)ronie Wrote: [ -> ]to rule out it's a skin issue, please check if the video screenshot thumbs show up in confluence.

also check if you have this option enabled:
settings > videos > file lists > extract thumbnails and video information
(needs to be enabled before scanning your musicvideos to the library)

THANK YOU so much for your response...I tried re-adding a couple videos with fanart images to Confluence & everything showed the way I wanted in there, the fanart was in the background & the screencap was the thumb. Switched it back to Titan, but still fanart image showing for both...I know there has to be an easy way to make this happen in Titan, I REALLY like that skin & don't want to have to switch to Confluence or something else

& That option was enabled too
http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212

You might be better off putting this question to the Titan forum.