Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] FilmAffinity (Spanish) scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
spiff Wrote:cool. please submit patches @ xbmc.org/trac

This patch cannot be submited because what he has done was remove includes and copy the include code inside the scraper.

The scraper is working, the problem is includes is a feature of latest versions of xbmc. The last scraper don't work with old xbmc versions.

I have last scraper and last xbmc version and it works.

I will submit a new patch today that fixes youtube videos and also covers from filmaffinity pages, including new poster page:
http://www.filmaffinity.com/es/filmimage..._id=449213

The patch from Joshyfush should only be used with older versions of xbmc, but should not include in xbmc trac
I've updated the filmaffinity scraper lately. Please check the current version of the scraper and submit a diff to that file in case something is wrong or missing.
Submited patch!
Now movie trailers are working and also all covers comming from filmaffinity web using large resolution!
vdrfan Wrote:I've updated the filmaffinity scraper lately. Please check the current version of the scraper and submit a diff to that file in case something is wrong or missing.

Sorry, i didn't notice this. i will download your file and check differences, i will submit a patch including your changes.

let me check it
Cool, thanks. (forget the ticket comment, dupe)
vdrfan Wrote:I've updated the filmaffinity scraper lately. Please check the current version of the scraper and submit a diff to that file in case something is wrong or missing.

can you send me a copy of your changes please?
i don't know how to get your version from xbmc.org
what did you change?
thanks.
vdrfan Wrote:http://trac.xbmc.org/export/22914/branch...finity.xml

yes, I found it.

Don't worry, I see your changes. You used the new location of covers in filmaffinity using pics.filmaffinity.... and you changed youtube trailers using yobajo.com

This two changes still are in my version.

I also included more covers from the new cover page in filmaffinity Wink
Ok. Will add this once at home (or anyone else watching the ticket).
vdrfan Wrote:Ok. Will add this once at home (or anyone else watching the ticket).

I think you cannot download it yet. I think it must be aproved first. right?
Download? Approve? I've attached a diff to our current scraper to the ticket and will add it once at home.
vdrfan Wrote:Download? Approve? I've attached a diff to our current scraper to the ticket and will add it once at home.

sorry, I am a bit lost about how it works all of this.
I am a developer and usually I work with Team foundation server. This xbmc trac is a bit confusing for me Wink

I have changed it again :S

I submited it before reading this post. sorry
Huh? In case you're modifying the scraper please ALWAYS use the latest SVN scraper to make our work easier. Also make sure to post updates to the given tickets instead in the forum, otherwise they might get lost.

If there's another change to the scraper, please create a new ticket and attach a diff to the CURRENT scraper Wink
vdrfan Wrote:Huh? In case you're modifying the scraper please ALWAYS use the latest SVN scraper to make our work easier. Also make sure to post updates to the given tickets instead in the forum, otherwise they might get lost.

If there's another change to the scraper, please create a new ticket and attach a diff to the CURRENT scraper Wink

sorry, but I don't know how to attach a diff
how can I do this?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28