Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] FilmAffinity (Spanish) scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
HectorziN Wrote:You must understand that we must to maintain the last version, and not older version. Wink

Hello,

Sure, of course, but there are some border cases, I think that "stable" releases should be maintained meanwhile development in SVN ones. In example my situation, my last usable version was 9.04.1 stable, and filmaffinity scraper does not work, Xbox SVN ones were not working properly, so my stable release does not work nor the SVN Sad

A great solution could be adding scrapers to the new update facility (which runs for plugins, scripts and skins... maybe scrapers too?).

Anyway, this is not a discussion board, it is a development discussion one, and this post seems to be completly OT. If you wish to continue let me know by PM in which thread as this is the only section I read from time to time.
HectorziN Wrote:You must understand that we must to maintain the last version, and not older version. Wink
Hi HectorziN,
first of all, thanks for this scraper Smile It's great!
Now I'm running the last SVN version (23756) with the last version of the scraper(Sept 25) downloaded from trac. I'm generating my library but it cannot downloads the fanart (only downloads the poster). Using the previous version of the scraper it can download the fanart but not the poster Sad. I've tried to download them manually using the "Download fanart" function from the "Film info" screen, but when I choose the fanart (which I cannot see) it seems to be lock for a short time and after that the download window closes automatically without download the fanart.
Is it a bug? Or perhaps I'm doing something wrong... Confused
Please let me know if can i do something else to give you more information (log file or something like that)

Thanks

NaBz

[Castellano]
Hola HectorziN,
antes de nada, agradecerte este scraper... es la leche!
Te comento : estoy ejecutando la ultima version de SVN(23756) con la ultima version del scraper, del 25 de septiembre descargada de trac, y me pasa lo siguiente : estoy creando por primera vez mi biblioteca de videos pero cuando se pone a escanear unicamente me descarga las portadas de las peliculas, no descarga los fanart. Con la version anterior me hacia lo contrario, me decargaba los fanart pero no las portadas. He intentado hacerlo manualmente desde la ficha de informacion de la pelicula, usando el boton "DEscargar fanart". Me muestra los links de los fanart a elegir pero no me muestra la imagen. Aun asi, al elegir una de las que se muestran en la lista aparece la ventana de descarga del fanart, se queda un rato ahi parado y luego la ventana de descarga se para, sin haber bajado nada.
Puede que sea un fallo del scraper? O quizás estoy haciendo algo mal?Confused
Por favor, dime si puedo ayudarte de alguna manera para que tengas mas informacion(algun log o similar)

Gracias por todo

NaBz

[/Castellano]
@nabz, see xbmc.org frontpage.
vdrfan Wrote:@nabz, see xbmc.org frontpage.
Hi vdrfan,
ok, I didn't see that.
I'll try it again later then TMDB works.
Thanks for all
Hello.

I'm having some troubles with filmaffinity scrapper.

I've X-Men in my database but the XBMC can't get correct data from filmaffinity.

In search window, only shows 20 film, neither X-Men. When i go to filmaffinity web and search for X-Men, i get the data in 43 position.

How can i modify the scrapper to get the full search results instead 20?

Thanks.
Hi, I want to download latest filmaffinity scrapper but it seems http://trac.xbmc.org/browser/branches/linuxports has dissapeared.

the same for tortoise address. where is now the scrapers reppository?

thanks
Hi, i'm new, i have followed taht path and ssaw the latest (?) version of the scraper

http://trac.xbmc.org/browser/trunk/syste...pers/video

Anybody know how to download it.

Thanks

PD: I've discovered how to donload. At the bottom you have this: "Download in other formats:" and then the formats... jeje
Hi,

I'm trying to modify the scraper to add the id of IMDB.com, but I can not be saved. Using a ScraperXmlEditor, i see that it works correctly, but when I use the XBMC, I returned the empty value.

I'm trying to reconcile the scraper .nfo with Ember Media Manager program.

The reason for this change is to try to create a small scraper to locate relevant data only in Spanish, the title, plot and trailer; and add the id of IMDB.com.

Once you have created all. Nfo, run the EMM and update all data at least those, which allows us to do all that we need rescrape without losing the data in Spanish.

[Castellano]
Hola,

Estoy intentando modificar el scraper para añadir el id de IMDB.com, pero no consigo que se guarde. Usando un ScraperXmlEditor, veo que funciona correctamente, pero cuando lo uso con el XBMC, me devuelve el valor vacio.

Estoy intentando compatibilizar el .nfo del scraper con el programa Ember Media Manager.

La razon de este cambio es intentar crear un pequeño scraper que solo busque los datos imprescindibles en español, el titulo, el resumen y el trailer; y añadir el id de IMDB.com.

Una vez que se han generado todos los .nfo, ejecutamos el EMM y actualizamos todos los datos menos los indicados, lo que nos permite hacer todos los rescrape que necesitemos sin perder los datos en español.
[/Castellano]

Code:
<RegExp input="$$9" output="&lt;url function=&quot;GoogleToIMDB&quot;&gt;http://www.google.com/search?q=site:imdb.com\1&lt;/url&gt;" dest="5+">
    <RegExp input="$$1" output="+\1" dest="9">
        <expression repeat="yes" trim="1">&lt;b&gt;T.TULO ORIGINAL&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;.*&lt;td &gt;&lt;b&gt;([^&lt;]*)</expression>
    </RegExp>
    <RegExp input="$$1" output="+\1" dest="9+">
        <expression>&lt;b&gt;A.O&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/td&gt;.*&lt;td &gt;([0-9]*)&lt;/td&gt;</expression>
    </RegExp>
    <expression trim="1"></expression>
</RegExp>

<GoogleToIMDB dest="5">
    <RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;details&gt;&lt;id&gt;tt\1&lt;/id&gt;&lt;/details&gt;" dest="5+">
        <expression noclean="1">/title/tt([0-9]*)</expression>
    </RegExp>
</GoogleToIMDB>
Hello.
I downloaded the latest version of filmaffinity.xml. Something happens to me. With the previous version are not downloaded or the trailer or the cover art, and with this new version I do see the cover and the trailer but not the fanart. Can I change the code of the file filmaffinity.xml to get all the information, the cover and the trailer in Spanish and get the fanart from another site?
Thanks

[Castellano]
Hola.
He descargado la última versión de filmaffinity.xml. Me sucede una cosa. Con la versión anterior no se descargaba ni el trailer ni la carátula, y con esta nueva versión sí veo la carátula y el trailer pero no el fanart. ¿Podría modificar el código del archivo filmaffinity.xml para conseguir toda la información, la carátula y el trailer en español y conseguir el fanart desde otro sitio?
Gracias
[/Castellano]
The file tmdb.xml in the common path are incorrect in the function GetTMDBThumbsById.

When extract the IMDB id the result would be "XXXXXX" or "/ttXXXXXX".

Quote:<expression>(&lt;id&gt;([0-9]*)&lt;/id&gt;|/tt([0-9]*))</expression>

GetTMDBFanartById
Quote:<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url function=&quot;GetTMDBFanart&quot; cache=&quot;tmdb-images-\1.xml&quot;&gt;http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.getImages/en/xml/57983e31fb435df4df77afb854740ea9\1&lt;/url&gt;" dest="5">
GetTMDBThumbsById
Quote:<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url function=&quot;GetTMDBThumbs&quot; cache=&quot;tmdb-images-\1.xml&quot;&gt;http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.getImages/en/xml/57983e31fb435df4df77afb854740ea9/\1&lt;/url&gt;" dest="5">

In red mark the diference, we need delete the "/" and change the expressions

Quote:(&lt;id&gt;([0-9]*)&lt;/id&gt;|/tt([0-9]*))

for

Quote:(/tt([0-9]*))

[Castellano]

El archivo tmdb.xml tiene una funcion con un fallo. La funcion GetTMDBThumbsById.

Cuando se extrae el ID de IMDB.com, el resultado puede ser "XXXXXXX" o "/ttXXXXXXX", segun la expresion.

La API de themoviedb requiere el id con el formato "ttXXXXXXX".

Hay una barra "/" de mas (marcada en rojo) en el formato de salida de la funcion GetTMDBThumbsById, por lo que deberia fallar la extraccion de los poster.

[/Castellano]
Hello, I don't know if it is already commented, but there is also a spanish version of TMDB, just change .com to .es. I would be nice to have a scraper from that or implement on this scraper.
Hello SPINeTe.
I do not know whether the answer you gave was for me. In the tmdb.xml file I have does not appear those lines you say. I downloaded the latest version of the file from http://trac.xbmc.org/browser/trunk/syste...deo/common.

[Castellano]
Hola SPINeTe.
No sé si la respuesta que has dado era para mí. En el archivo tmdb.xml que tengo no aparecen esas lineas que dices. He descargado la ultima version del archivo desde http://trac.xbmc.org/browser/trunk/syste...deo/common.
[/Castellano]
Hi Almaciguero,

The functions are fixed today.

I need help to add the id of IMDB. I dont know because the scraper don't extract the id. Only can extract the Filmaffinity id.

Thanks.
Nothing. I downloaded the new version and still does not load the fanart.

[Castellano]

Nada. He descargado la nueva version y sigue sin cargar el fanart.

[/Castellano]
Almaciguero Wrote:Nothing. I downloaded the new version and still does not load the fanart.

[Castellano]

Nada. He descargado la nueva version y sigue sin cargar el fanart.

[/Castellano]

Try the latest version of all binaries and scrappers. It works.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28