Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] FilmAffinity (Spanish) scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
The Spain thing is because the creator of the scraper put Country - Original title in tagline. What I've done is to put everything where it belongs: country in <country> and Original title in <originaltitle> (and tagline from iMDB). I don't know if those tags are working, but anything into its tag.

About plot thing, it seems like filmaffinity updates have been cancelled. Look any filmaffinity page and this: Updates.

I don't know what happened :S

Because of this, the old scraper (before I update it) is working again.

I think this is a filmaffinity error and everything will go like before...

Edit: Filmaffinity is working back. No problems with my latest scraper.
Thanks maddogo continuing what I started.
I don't have too much time rightnow to continue updating the scraper and I am happy knowing my work is continuing thanks to all of you.

yes, I store a lot of info out of the right topic because in the first version of scraper it doesn't exist country an other fields. I hope you continue working on it. many thanks.

What I am reading this? because scraper is not showing the argument and I entered here to see if anybody has fixed it for me Smile

regards!
Yes, i'm having the same issue; there is no argument. Let's hope that Maddogo could fix it Smile
I donwloaded the last one and it works the argument.

maddogo, one think.
With your changes in the scraper we cannot see the country and the original tittle. I thought there was new fields in the info window for this but not.

I think that the solution I choosed for this was not so bad Smile
Hi,

I take my decision of changing Country - Original Title from tagline after knowing that there are plans to let skiners acess to <originaltitle> tag and maybe <country> tag. I can add an option that allow you to put these fields in tagline if you want.

@fidoboy: About plot I think it is working :S Post a log and I'll try to see what happens

Cheers!
MaDDoGo Wrote:Hi,

I take my decision of changing Country - Original Title from tagline after knowing that there are plans to let skiners acess to <originaltitle> tag and maybe <country> tag. I can add an option that allow you to put these fields in tagline if you want.

@fidoboy: About plot I think it is working :S Post a log and I'll try to see what happens

Cheers!

I think that adding information to tags that are not showed in the last version yet is not usefull.
I preffer having this information better than a plot summary in english (this is a spanish scrapper).

Maybe a parameter could help users choose the option they want. It is a good idea.

Another thing. In the windows version filmaffinity scrapper is not added. The format of the folders for scrappers has been changed and I think it needs a explanation.xml file or something like that to work. Have you checked it?

thanks maddogo!
Well, then I'll add this and upload again.

I guess you are talking about addon scraper's. In this case, I'll only submitted an English locale for options, nothing more... I don't know about new addon structure, but I'll read about this.

Thanks!
Trailers are not working because the web yobajo.com don't work.

to make youtube videos working we need a web that give us the download of the flv video, the link of the download is what we need to give to the scraper.
MaDDoGo Wrote:Well, then I'll add this and upload again.

I guess you are talking about addon scraper's. In this case, I'll only submitted an English locale for options, nothing more... I don't know about new addon structure, but I'll read about this.

Thanks!

it is very easy

inside addons folder create a folder called: es.filmaffinity.scraper
inside this folder copy filmaffinity.xml and gif
copy the file description.xml that you can find in another screper folder (i.e. imdb)
edit description.xml with the right settings and description of filmaffinity.

What I don't understand is why both version don't have the same file structure. This makes all more difficult to maintain.
I think a very very very very bad idea doing a branch of versions. This will make one of the branches stops growing. Sad

0 points for the person who gave the idea
I don't understand, but same scrapers files works in windows but not in xbox.

maybe the binary is the cause?
anybody has fanart working with last build of xbox version?
What's the content of the LogHuh Because I am discussing about scraper in EOL.us and everybody tells me that it is working.

About scraper new structure is this: Link

Cheers!
I'm having problems with this scrapper it can't get the sinopsis from the films.

I'm using the one who install the XBMC, do i have to change anything?

I think i hace to do this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=513...tcount=204 but i don't know where exactly shold i change this code
You have to put this code into the filmaffinity.xml in %XBMC%/system/scrapers/video and everything will work.

PS: After you have changed the file, you must change scraper config in order to work.
Thanks MaDDoGo, now the plot works fine but the problem is that there is no fanart and no trailers for any movie... can you solve it?

regards,

pacogp

I have the same problem.
Plot work fine now, but dont do it the fanart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28