Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] FilmAffinity (Spanish) scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Hey MaDDoGo, may be that you could use part of the MovieDB code to repair the trailers in your scrapper. If it works for MovieDB, it should work for Filmaffinity scrapper...
I didn't fix the trailers part just for 1 simple reason.

There is no webpage in spanish that lists trailers other than in youtube format. When the scraper was created there was a webpage that transformed youtube URLs into the FLV path. Then, XBMC can recognize the url and then could play the trailer. Now this page isn't working and XBMC doesn't recognize the URL, then it doesn't play it.

If anyone knows a page that is doing this or has any other suggestion, I'm open into listen, but I don't wanna put other than spanish trailers into the spanish info, I think you'll understand this.

I'll look into put a multiple-choice option for those who want a trailer in any language.

Cheers!
Well, i agree with that, it could be useful to have the trailer in other languages if spanish is not available for the moment.
Well, the URL are in place, but XBMC doesn't know how to deal with them. I look into adding the dtrailer option for trailers.
Trying to scrap a movie called "Furia", the scraper retrieves only 20 items from the web and I cannot select the right movie. Is there any way to increase the number of items retrieved?

It happens exactly the same for Woody Allen's "Manhattan"
MaDDoGo Wrote:Well, the URL are in place, but XBMC doesn't know how to deal with them. I look into adding the dtrailer option for trailers.

dtrailer has died out.
There is a common (HD) trailer scraper for hdtrailers.net.
Hi Maddogo.

Are you trying xbox version or only PC version? now the scrapers have different formats.

In XBox version, the one I use actors are not downloading. it has changed so much and I don't know how to fix it without loosing a lot of time.

Thanks!
MaDDoGo Wrote:I think with the latest update it was solved. If it isn't solved, tell me and I look at this.

I downloaded the latest nightly build for XBMC4XBOX and don't work.

I think this error is new, a week a go worked fine.

Thanks.
Hi HectorziN,

I'm trying to keep your first work updated (I made a few changes, but there are old things already Big Grin).

Well, about the scraper I have to tell you something. I have no idea if XBMC for XboX has changed (I think it doesn't). If it doesn't change the scraper system, you can use the one from the new system. The main difference, is that it is splitted into several files. (The settings and the main file) and I think chain is incompatible too. Try to merge files and post your results. If it doesn't work, tell me and I look at it.

Cheers!
MaDDoGo Wrote:Hi HectorziN,

I'm trying to keep your first work updated (I made a few changes, but there are old things already Big Grin).

Well, about the scraper I have to tell you something. I have no idea if XBMC for XboX has changed (I think it doesn't). If it doesn't change the scraper system, you can use the one from the new system. The main difference, is that it is splitted into several files. (The settings and the main file) and I think chain is incompatible too. Try to merge files and post your results. If it doesn't work, tell me and I look at it.

Cheers!

I have downloaded the last windows version of xbmc and it cames only with one scraper. where is the latest scraper and how it can be added to the new format of scrapers in xbmc?

thanks!
In the last version of XBMC, scrapers are addons. You have to go to Addons and TV Scrapers, and then download the Filmaffinity one. Then you'll have the addon in %appdata%/XBMC/addons.

Cheers!
Hi, I don't know if this happens to everyone or if it is just me. The scrapers does not show the actors list in order. When I go to the IMDB page, the cast is in order, but the XBMC shows it in a different order. It's quite annoying because you never know who's starring the movie.

Oh and another thing, it will be nice if the trailers could be scraped from hdtrailers, I prefer to ve trailers in english instead of none at all.

If only someone could give me a tip on how to modify the script myself I would be grateful.

Thanks to everyone in advance!
Hello

I have found a problem with this scraper.
I am new to this forums and i am not really sure how to report this, so for the moment i will put all the information here.

I use NFO files to tell XBMC where it have to go to scrap a movie, but there is an error in the scraper in this line:
Code:
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url&gt;http://www.filmaffinity.com/es/film\1.html/&lt;/url&gt;" dest="3">
there is an extra / that prevent the scraper to use the URL from the NFO file
I have fix the line and test it, and now is fine for me, my NFO files with URL work
Code:
<RegExp input="$$1" output="&lt;url&gt;http://www.filmaffinity.com/es/film\1.html&lt;/url&gt;" dest="3">

By the way, a coment to this
dloinaz Wrote:Trying to scrap a movie called "Furia", the scraper retrieves only 20 items from the web and I cannot select the right movie. Is there any way to increase the number of items retrieved?

It happens exactly the same for Woody Allen's "Manhattan"
I have the same problem with a few movies, and the solution i found is tell the scraper the exact URL for the movie in a NFO file. But in order to make it work you will need to fix the scraper as i do.
The scraper location in your hard drive is %appdata%/XBMC/addons if you want to fix it manually.
rooberman Wrote:By the way, a coment to this

I have the same problem with a few movies, and the solution i found is tell the scraper the exact URL for the movie in a NFO file. But in order to make it work you will need to fix the scraper as i do.
The scraper location in your hard drive is %appdata%/XBMC/addons if you want to fix it manually.

I'm new too. I fixed the scrapper and I don't know how to do it. What you mean with "the exact url"? I have tried with the url and with the numbers, and I can't do it. how can i do with a NFO file?

My problem is with the movie "Brother" by Takeshi Kitano
Hi,

sorry for the away time, but I don't forget all of you.

First of all, @rooberman please pm me in spanish to know what are your problem, because I don't understand it Big Grin

Then, I'm going to edit the scraper to allow HDTrailers.net

Cheers!

PD: I'm looking at this (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...d-trailers), and I'll post again when something clear happens Big Grin

PD2: I'm doing a reestructuration of the scraper including the addition of HD-Trailers (selectable in a list (HD-Trailers or Filmaffinity)) and some minor fixes. Later I'll post a beta version to test it.

PS3: Here is the first beta of the new version. I can't test it because I have to go, but it has to work (in theory). Enjoy:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QMJMX4G2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28