Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] FilmAffinity (Spanish) scraper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Hello all, I don't know if is an scrapper issue, if Filmaffinity has changed its API, or if is due I'm using the last Leia kodi version, but currently when I scan new added movies, the scrapper doesn't load the Year of the movie. Could someone check it out please?
this was indeed due to a modification on FA's web code. it has been solved in latest v1.7.2
Many thanks, I'm going to test it this night, thanks!
It works, Thanks!!
(2017-03-07, 03:13)ferent Wrote: [ -> ]It works, Thanks!!

of course Wink

thank you for the warning and for the testing.
In the app settings, there are some hidden options, e.g.: General -> first option (can't read the text), and all the text in (debug) search info only. I'm using Leia (estuary skin) so I don't know if is something related to that.
Thanks.
unfortunately all I can tell you is that it works perfectly on Kodi "Krypton" versions 17 and 17.1 RC with Estuary skin. I'll probably start testing Kodi version 18 when the team releases at least a beta version.
Hello

I recently created a Filmaffinity library in Python:
Http://python-filmaffinity.readthedocs.io/es/latest/

How can I help you get this back on Kodi?

I'd like to help
@sergiormb

That page does not exist. Could you check the link?
Hi to all of you!

My problem is that since a couple of days ago the scraper has stopped downloading (or, at least, showing) the posters.

This happens to all the new movies I'm processing. These days I'm scanning my whole collection, folder by folder, to get al the info about the movies and it always worked well. But, I insist, since two days ago everything works well but the download of the poster.

I checked a bunch of movies in the web itself to see if by chance these had no posters, but they had. So the problem seems to be in the scraper's side.

I'm running Kodi 17.5 on a Linux Mint 18.2 box.

Any ideas?

Thank you very much!

Bleriot
unfortunately this is not a scraper issue. there seems to be a problem with Kodi processing some types of images. see this thread for more information.
Hola Pancheto,
Utilizando Kodi 17.6 en Win10 no tengo problemas con las carátulas. En cambio, he dejado de recuperar la información de Director.

Un saludo.
problem traced. will be solved in the next addon update.
Buenas tardes,
desde hace un tiempo KODI se cierra al recuperar la información de algunas películas con el scraper de Filmaffinity. Algunos títulos con los que ocurre serían:
Big Fish & Begonia
Chicas Con Faldas, Chicos Con Esquies (1964)
Con Un Pie En El Cielo (1941)
Confesiones De Un Taxi Driver (1976)
Cowboys & Aliens

Puede que esté relacionado con este problema: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=353489

¿Alguien tiene alguna solución?

Un saludo.
The forum language is English only please, even if the thread is about a Spanish scraper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28