Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Set content Nexus player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!

Is there someone who can guide me on how to set the content of a video source for Kodi installed on Nexus player?

I have today replaced my old HTPC with a Nexus player with the hope of making it all easier for my family to access our video library and all other features that the community has developed for this great software. However, my hopes of making it easier has slowly diminished as I have spent several hours just figuring out how to changes the key on the Nexus player remote. That work did not render in a solution to my main problem though, which is that I can not figure out how to set the content of my video sources. I have all the videos stored on a NAS and I am able to add their locations as a video source. But I am unable to set them as Movies or TV and get library features running. I have googled around like crazy and it seems as I must be missing something as no one else seem to have a problem with this and hence I can not find a solution. What am I missing??
You cannot use upnp as video source. Use SMB or NFS