Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stinger scene notification
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(2016-01-14, 22:25)rmrector Wrote: [ -> ]Does the movie have the tags 'aftercreditsstinger' and 'duringcreditsstinger'? The Universal Movie Scraper can be configured to pull tags from TheMovieDB, under 'General' the setting 'Get Keywords and Save as Tags from'. They can also be added manually.

is there a way to update the tags from already scanned shows ?
doing all my shows by hand would be to much work if i need to check them 1 by 1 with tmdb.
(2016-01-17, 16:54)TRaSH Wrote: [ -> ]is there a way to update the tags from already scanned shows ?
doing all my shows by hand would be to much work if i need to check them 1 by 1 with tmdb.

At the moment, movies will need to be refreshed/rescraped. Unfortunately that will clobber extended artwork, and most other useful bits that don't come from the scrapers.

I'll put together a button in settings that will grab these tags for all movies in the library, for just this type of situation. Newly added movies should still be tagged by the scraper.
Oh that would be nice.
Version 0.6.0 adds a once-off button in settings to grab stinger tags for all movies, and an optional skinnable window. I've also added a repo it can be installed from. Details in the first post.
Thnx,
When I'm home from work I will give it a try and a test.
Just came across this and YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I will give it a shot later today, thanks so much for this!
I have updated the Stinger scene notification add-on to version 0.7.0, which can check the ChapterDb for videos that are missing chapters, helping show the notification at a more accurate time for a good chunk of movies. I've also changed the notification window, and fixed an issue with Python 2.6 and Android.

I'm thinking that this add-on is in the home stretch, and I'll be ready to submit it to the official Kodi add-on repository in a month or so, barring any major new changes.
Great news! [THUMBS UP SIGN]
I've finally (finally! Angry) submitted this to the official Kodi add-on repo as version 1.0.0. There are only small text changes from 0.7.0.
Well done [WINKING FACE]

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Very nice and useful addon. Thanks for sharing..!
Extremely cool add-on.

Just tested it with a bunch of movies, and it works really well Smile
@rmrector, great addon!

thank you!
Thanks - awesome! Smile
Ok, so a few questions after playing with this amazing addon!

1. Can you add an option to set how long the stinger notification will stay on screen?

2. Adding the tags through your addon is awesome! My problem is I use NFOs and local scrape option only (I am hoping to go through and add the tags to my movies this weekend via media manager). When I installed the addon, I ran the one-time tag scraper you have. Since then I have added an easy 50-60 movies. Is there a way to re-enable that tag scraper to check those extra movies? Is there a reason why it's a one-time deal?

3. For those of us that use NFO files, any chance you could have your addon write the tags to NFOs?

Thanks for your time and this amazing addon! Whether you change anything or not, this is a great must have for media centers!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5