Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV Simple Client Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have just recently purchased the KODI device and have been researching to make sure I have it work properly. I have one problem that continues to occur ever time I try to set a PVR client. I have enabled the PVR IPTV simple client and it continually disables itself or states that one or more files did not load. If I try to enable any PVR client they will not stay enabled and keep reverting back to Disable even before I go out of KODI and come back in or even if never go out.I have tried Argus TV Client, Myth, etc. but no TV client will stay enabled. What may I be doing incorrectly? Love it but Lost on this and can't locate my fix anywhere else online. I can get no Live TV apps to work subsequently.

Thanks,
I have also enabled TV in the correct setting and even in PVR IPTV configurations put in where to find channel logos etc. but after following all the steps necessary I never see TV come up on my start up page with Videos, Music, Etc. I did notice that Brazilian XMBC file always fail (error) to update and not sure of it's significance and don't know how or if can get rid of that.
I have the same problem.
Looking inside some post I found this suggestion:

You probably need to install the pvr addon you want with apt-get

apt-cache search pvr|grep kodi

For a list, then apt-get install the one you want.