Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Flix2Kodi - Just another Netflix-Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have 5 profiles and all work like a charm.. you profile has some special character like ä ë or something?
I am trying to get this working on Firefox. I have found a way to make a special profile in Firefox that opens full screen every time and I have a command line that will open this profile

"c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -p "Flix2Kodi" -no-remote -url netflix.com

Is there a way I can setup the python myself? I'm not very good but if you point me to the right file I can copy paste my way through.

For anyone trying this same setup
1) Run "c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -createprofile Flix2Kodi -no-remote
2) Move the window to the proper monitor (if you have more then 1)
3) Install add-on "R-Kiosk" from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox...src=search
4) Open Firefox with command line c:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -p "Flix2Kodi" -no-remote -url netflix.com and it will be full screen. The only way to close this window is with Alt-F4. To access menus again open in safe mode and disable R-Kiosk.
(2016-03-17, 05:17)SamBotte Wrote: [ -> ]Everything works fine for me, thanks logi. Just a quick question: any reason "My List" moved from inside "Movies" and "TV Shows" into the "Suggestions" section?
It's not a big deal, it is just it was faster to find previously because of less sub-menus.
Anyway, keep up the good work!

+1 Yes, this would be great.
Just wanted to say THANK YOU!
I just installed v0.60 on Kodi 16. Using Chrome on Windows 8.1x86. Works great. Just what I was looking for.

Yesterday I started using the Titan skin. I was wondering if there was a way to set default views?
Also, what is the proper way to exit back to Kodi?
I use a Logitech K400 keyboard and I use the back arrow to get to the profiles screen in Netflix. Then hit the Windows key and go back to Kodi.
(2016-04-11, 18:41)sagrath Wrote: [ -> ]I have 5 profiles and all work like a charm.. you profile has some special character like ä ë or something?

thanks for the feedback. Unfortunatly not.

I'm running kodibuntu Helix and I followed all the guidelines at the beginning but nothing work

I installed Chrome stable
I installed xdtool
I installed blackbox
I changed the script chromelauncher.sh instead of the launch Browser that, if I understand right, doesn't exist anymore.
I installed flix2kodi and choose Chrome in the configuation
I aslo disabled the single login

Each time I try to look movies or tv show, categories or mylist the addon crash and ask to relogin. After relogin nothing happend, sometimes it ask me to choose again between the different profile. Actually the deepen level I see is category in film .No film neither tv show appear to my screen

I don't really understand what is wrong with my configuration

Is it possible to use it with Chromium instrad of Chrome?
The problem isn't in Chrome, is in somewhere in addon. Try to disable Get fanart from (some site that I dont remember right now). If you see the list to choose profiles, this part is work fine, aparently is when you get the movies/series list.

Just try it end let us know.
(2016-04-13, 18:12)sagrath Wrote: [ -> ]The problem isn't in Chrome, is in somewhere in addon. Try to disable Get fanart from (some site that I dont remember right now). If you see the list to choose profiles, this part is work fine, aparently is when you get the movies/series list.

Just try it end let us know.

Many thanks sagrath. It works perfectly now.
I have just one think to adjust. I have this remote http://www.amazon.it/Sannysis%C2%AE-Cont...B017B2Z44Q
and Idon't know how to set the back botton to work properly in chrome/chromium

Now I start also looking at how integrate mylist movies and tv shows within kodi library
Hi logi,

I've noticed that sometimes sound (chrome with ALSA) not sound -Ubuntu OS-. The problem is the Kodi gui sound (flix2kodi don't mute it). I modified the play.py disabling also the navsounds and adding a 0.5 sec delay for LIRC. Now works lovely.

I added the command "xbmc.enableNavSounds(False)" after the screensaver order and "xbmc.enableNavSounds(True)" after the resume sound order. Also I added some sleep time (1 seg) before and after suspend LIRC.

Can you add to git? Here is the new play.py modified (based on the latest file version git): https://mega.nz/#!7d4FxIaT!gA6zOD97TRr-A...vD3YO2F0-4

Thank you so much Smile
@b.81

Sorry to ask, but why do you want a back button to chrome/chromium?
Wanted to share my solution without window manager. It's a little bit quicker and more lightweight on my barbone ubuntu+kodi.
Old rows are quoted out.

Code:
#!/bin/bash

# copy from https://github.com/andrewleech/plugin.video.netflixbmc/blob/master/browser.sh

# Managed to resolve the issues with, but will leave this here anyway, as its a good fallback
CHROME_STARTED=`ps -ef | grep google-chrome | grep -v "grep" | wc -l`
if [ $CHROME_STARTED -gt 0 ]; then
        exit 1;
fi

# lets find out if xdotool actually exist before we try to call it
command -v xdotool >/dev/null 2>&1
XDOTOOL=$?

url=$1

# start window manager to make fullscreen work - not needed anymore
#/usr/bin/blackbox &

# move mouse pointer to bottom right of screen
if [ $XDOTOOL -eq 0 ]; then
        # no point sleeping if xdotool is not installed.
        #sleep 5
        xdotool mousemove 9999 9999 click 1
else
        echo "xdotool is not installed, can't remove cursor"
fi

# notice no ampersand to keep google chrome in front so remote works
/usr/bin/google-chrome --window-size=1920,1080 --window-position=0,0 --chrome-frame  --disable-translate --disable-new-tab-first-run --no-default-browser-check --no-first-run --kiosk "$url"
#/usr/bin/google-chrome --start-maximized --disable-translate --disable-new-tab-first-run --no-default-browser-check --no-first-run --kiosk "$url"

# kill window manager so we exit back to kodi - no window manager started anymore
#killall blackbox >/dev/null 2>&1
Is there a way to automatically close the browser at the end of a video?

I control Kodi via Kore. Once the browser is launched, I've got no means of controlling playback from Kore, nor do I seem to have a way to close the browser and continue to use Kodi.
I discover that the only way to listen the 5.1 audio in netflix is with the windows app (and with some smart tv app).
In win10 the app works and in the audio menu i see the 5.1 audio stream (selected by default)

Honestly , I cannot accept to watch high-def movies using chrome with 2.0 audio only. Confused

Can flix2kodi launch the win app as video browser?

Thanks for any help.
(2016-04-15, 15:07)sagrath Wrote: [ -> ]@b.81

Sorry to ask, but why do you want a back button to chrome/chromium?

sorry for my bad english :-)

i just want my back button exit from chrome instead of ctrl+w

May I ask you if you know if it is possible to scrape mylist from netflix in kodi library? I read in the first post that is possible filling in the right path in video sources and than scraping it. I noticed that there is only one path to fill in and that means I have to choose if I want to scrape film instead of tv series or vicevera. I would like to to it for both the content type. Does that make sense?

BR
Pietro
hey
looks like flix2kodi doesn't export tv shows to database anymore?
It only creates an empty folder named like the show.

Regards
@b.81 I´m BR too, i have send a PM to you, please read it.