Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Weird main menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just discovered Nebula and it really looks nice. Well done!

I just installed and noticed two issues (on Kodi 16 Beta 4):

1) Only settings shows a photo, while movies, tvshows and music all only show the "Nebula universe", but no dedicated artwork?

2) The sub-items under "movies" are awkward. It shows "sort descending" as sub-menu? Also, the middle sub-menu is empty. When clicking it, I get to "recently added movies"

Is this an issue with my install or incompatbility with Kodi 16? Thanks in advance!
This happens with skins using the skinshortcut addon. You need to reset the home menu: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.n...-home-menu

Please note that this could reset your main menu config of other skins

Tgx
Thanks. Done and works. Is the skin compatible with the skinshortcut addon? How often will I need to reset the home menu?
If you settle down with one skin, you do not need to reset the menu anymore.

Tgx
Thanks for your quick reply. Does this mean that I need to "reset home menu" once switching to another skin and then switching back to Nebula? I am about to do very major revisions to the home screen (incl. custom nodes), so this would be quite a disaster. Any way to protect these changes in case I ever (accidentally) switch to another skin?

Somewhat related question - it appears that airplay albumart is not being displayed? It shows in Transparency!, so this is not an airplay issue. I have "airplay video and photos support" enabled (and playing from itunes) as otherwise no metadata are being submitted. As said, it works with other skins, so looking for some Nebula solution here.

Thanks in advance!!!
If you switch to another skin and you do not edit the home menu, nothing will happen.

As for the airplay issue, i'll try to fix it for the next release.

Thanks

Tgx
Sounds good, thanks! Great to hear about the upcoming airplay fix.