Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KODI Windows 10 Mobile Universal App ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello

I have a new LUMIA 950XL

I would like to download KODI but there was no APP for Download.

Is a Windows 10 app in development?
If yes Launch is planed for?

lg
Hi, there is only this for this moment , https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/ap...blggh6hhb3
No plans for Windows Mobile support, at least to my knowledge.

The linked app is just a remote, and is 3rd party and nothing to do with us directly.
Your the first person ive ever heard of using windows mobile so i doubt it Smile (No sarc intendent honest)
I also use it (although win phone 8.1 in my case) and would quite like it too. But the market is too small and the effort too large to make it worthwhile.
Ah i didnt realise this was phone software of course ive heard of it i thought it was some cut down windows for underpowered cheap laptops Smile hehe more fool me!
Hi Guys,

I'm a windows (also mobile) user ... I Know that this Kodi Universal App is requested many times, anyway meanwhile is coming at least VLC Smile

http://www.neowin.net/news/vlc-media-pla...t-hololens

p.s.
you can find also the repository
I too use Windows 10 both mobile and laptop.

Plex have made a beautiful Universal Windows App that works on Xbox one, mobile and desktop.

This may be worth looking into for Kodi as it will give you far greater reach by including Mobile and XBox one.

I guess this is a +1 for wanting it.
If it possible to turn Windows 10 kodi app an UWP i love to have it on my l950 and on Xbox it would be great on xbox
I have Lumia 640.
I would like to download KODI but there was no APP for Download.

Is a Windows 10 app in development?
If yes Launch is planed for?

How long will they launch the application?

Luis Rocha
950 XL here!

Will we have a Kodi app for W10M?
No
Hello, I'm a user of Microsoft Lumia 640 and another Lumia 532 also!
I also want a surface in Christmas and the use of Kodi was a need to see some TV and some good films.

Please, work on a Universal APP for Windows 10.
Most people here want a UWP app for Xbox, laptop and mobile

What DarrenHill says: But the market is too small and the effort too large to make it worthwhile. Is actually wrong as its the same app on all devices it just scales differently depending on the device, Windows PC + Mobile + Xbox market is huge

It took a lot of complaining to get them to use desktop converter to get the app in the store even though most of them said it was impossible as kodi was too complex

Hopefully it will be UWP one day but for now we just have to wait or use the UWP VLC or Plex apps for now
(2016-12-05, 18:23)craigrs Wrote: [ -> ]Most people here want a UWP app for Xbox, laptop and mobile
They do?
Pages: 1 2