Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Problem with latin numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I notice that on star wars title doesn't show latin numbers. Except one the V. The others are replaced with a square.
Thread moved to OS independent section.
What charakters are you using for the other latin numbers? V stands for 5 and normally "i" (uppercase is "I") stands for a single "1". So VII (in lowercase "vii") stands for 7.

It would be really strange if you are able to use a normal alphabetical charakter as a "v" but not be able to use an "i". So I'm interested in which charakter you choose for the "1"
You mean like this?

Must be a character issue, unless - as David1977 suggests - you have a character set without an I in it...
for me is like this
watch gallery

and the files
watch gallery
for me is like this
http://imgur.com/MvLi7QL

and the files
http://imgur.com/WewtdG3
Odd! The same in all skins? And do you have a Greek character set defined, or an ASCII one? Although I still can't understand what character set would be missing just the I...
EDIT

Actually, it's not missing the I - you're missing "VI", "VII" as well, despite having a V. So it's a single character that's been scraped for those films that isn't in your character set.

The question is then what scraper was used, set to what language on what source - so, what character was returned that can't now be drawn. Unless it is a scraper issue with spacing of those characters, but then I'd expect I to be okay even if II and III are too long for some reason.
Before i was using windows 10 and it was fine. I change the skin but nothing.
Okay, so can we be more specific... skin vs OS... you hadn't said what you're using or that you'd changed anything. So, does it work:

1. On this skin on Win10
2. On this skin on whatever you're using now
3. On Confluence on Win10
4. On Confluence on whatever you're using now
Yes. Sorry. I use chroma skin. I used the same on windows 10. I change the skin to Confluence but nothing happens. Actually i make kodi exactly the same when i used with win10.
The second image you posted are not the files. Those are folders. Could you please show us the files?
By "nothing happens (in Confluence)", I presume you mean "the same problem is there" and not literally that nothing happens...

I'd also check the sort name of the items. If something's been scraped, and you're looking through the library view, then it's the internal name that's used, not the file name - and that can be changed.