Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: dumb question of the day: how do you access the epg?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i want to use pseudotv with my ustvnow account.

according to complete guide for new users for pseudotv, show information should show up for ustvnow shows. I'm getting an error when i'm actually on the channel (cannot retrieve data, check settings) which may be because i'm not a donor?

Regardless, i'd like to be able to actually view the epg...is it not available at all because i'm not a donor? i've tried a bunch of different buttons and the only thing i can bring up is the show information.

Is it possible to view the epg AND to start pseudotv on whatever channel with the epg open when i launch it? Thanks!
You can press "enter" on the keyboard in order to access the epg.
i'm a moron. i have a harmony remote and had "ok" linked up to the buttons but "enter" is a separate key...which i didn't know. i linked it up and it worked! thanks...

do you happen tot know why "guide data unavailable" pops up? is it because i'm not a donor?

i'm just asking because the guide said that ustvnow guide that would show up regardless...