Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry, feeling really stupid right now, no internet connection..... everything is ok now
A question for XOT-Uzg users: If you use one of the following skin for your XBMC, please let me know here http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/issues/detail?id=260.

I changed a lot in the skinning for XOT and want to know if I should put in an effort to get these two up to date! If nobody uses them, I will remove them.
Love the addon but could the background be changed so the text is better to read ? (using standard skin)

Also it i don't know if its even possible but would sorting on date be possible ??

Anyway tnx for all the hard work.
player-x Wrote:Love the addon but could the background be changed so the text is better to read ? (using standard skin)

Also it i don't know if its even possible but would sorting on date be possible ??

Anyway tnx for all the hard work.

Well, I am working on a new skin, same backgrounds, but different list layout. I think it looks better. Let me know your opinion after trying the new version (Somewhere next week).
Hey,

Great addon!

Some bugs here and therebut nothing major. Smile

Could you please add to dumpert a "Toppers" as a page?

Because i'd like to find the top 5 easily. Smile
Rionsic Wrote:Hey,

Great addon!

Some bugs here and therebut nothing major. Smile

Could you please add to dumpert a "Toppers" as a page?

Because i'd like to find the top 5 easily. Smile

Could you create an Enhancement Request on the XOT GoogleCode page.?
Hi Basje,

is it possible to add support for these (dutch) streams?

geschiedenis tv
holland doc
humor tv
consumenten tv

thanks!
Peekstra Wrote:Hi Basje,

is it possible to add support for these (dutch) streams?

geschiedenis tv
holland doc
humor tv
consumenten tv

thanks!

Yes, they are already included in my 3.2.4 builds that I am testing internally. It's taking a bit longer than expected to finish the new version, but it will be finished soon.
Great! I'm looking forward to it. Laugh
What am I doing wrongHuh

I'm fairly new, so I guess it's me and not the script......

I'm using XBMC on an ATV2. I've installed the UZG script and I'm seeing al the channels, but when I want to play an item it simply doesn't start to play.
It doesn't matter which channel I select or what program.

There is no error message.

Please help
markdude Wrote:What am I doing wrongHuh

I'm fairly new, so I guess it's me and not the script......

I'm using XBMC on an ATV2. I've installed the UZG script and I'm seeing al the channels, but when I want to play an item it simply doesn't start to play.
It doesn't matter which channel I select or what program.

There is no error message.

Please help

ATV has issues with WMV. Could you post an complete uzg.log on pastebin.ca?
Hi!

Thanks for this plugin, only a few questions:

-Could you maybe add the streams of hardware.info? (http://nl.hardware.info/tv/)
-A lot of streams doesn't work on this moment from SBS6 (Peter R de Vries by example) Didn't test all of it, but a couple of streams failed.. Maybe you can take a look on it Smile

Best regards
powermarcel10 Wrote:Hi!

Thanks for this plugin, only a few questions:

-Could you maybe add the streams of hardware.info? (http://nl.hardware.info/tv/)
-A lot of streams doesn't work on this moment from SBS6 (Peter R de Vries by example) Didn't test all of it, but a couple of streams failed.. Maybe you can take a look on it Smile

Best regards

For hardwareinfo.nl you can do an enhancement request on the googlecode page.

Some of the sbs streams link to their own websites (like peter r.), so XOT can't parse it. Can't help that, sorry.
Basje Wrote:For hardwareinfo.nl you can do an enhancement request on the googlecode page.

Some of the sbs streams link to their own websites (like peter r.), so XOT can't parse it. Can't help that, sorry.

Thanks! How can I do an enhancement request on the google page?
powermarcel10 Wrote:Thanks! How can I do an enhancement request on the google page?

Just make it a bug, I will changed it to Enhancement.