Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Budget AMLogic S9xx Media Player Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be foolish to assume that everyone lives on the ass-end of space. Your situation is not everyone's situation.
And your situation is everyone's situation?

I am not the one who speaks in general.
In general it does not cost $20 to have a Pi shipped.

Also, another Fire TV stick sale for $25: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/amazon-fire-.../9999119.p
Bestbuy don't ship outside USA.

You know that only 4,5% (cca) people on this planet are living in USA?

So, that link in your last post is valid to only 4,5% people on this planet and we need to take it as a fact? Smile
You're the asshole who implied I was a liar without links.
seriously man, what's the point arguing?

you need to take it as fact, that you are at kodi forums, and most of the people here are NOT happy with those sellers who pre-load kodi with shit on cheapass broken boxes and sell them on ebay.
(2016-08-08, 15:32)Ned Scott Wrote: [ -> ]You're the asshole who implied I was a liar without links.
asshole??
I think this is the only forum on the internet where official staff is insulting users and not vise versa.
Very professional!
(2016-08-08, 15:32)stefansaraev Wrote: [ -> ]seriously man, what's the point arguing?

you need to take it as fact, that you are at kodi forums, and most of the people here are NOT happy with those sellers who pre-load kodi with shit on cheapass broken boxes and sell them on ebay.
This (popular) topic is here for a reason. I am not the one who created it.
If you (official staff) don't like it, then delete it or stay out of it. Simple as that.
I am not official staff.

and I think it is you who should stay out of it. simple as that.
Neither Ned nor Stefan are official staff.
I've seen a few forums where official staff insult users. This is one of them at times, but it's not what happened to you.
Whats the best out the bunch of these things
Best would be WeTek Hub, followed by Minix U1.
(2016-08-08, 16:11)sandogo1 Wrote: [ -> ]Whats the best out the bunch of these things
For a pure Kodi only box...
You already have one - the C2 with eMMC Wink

Any version of Android Kodi on AML still does not have all the needed bug fixes vs LibreELEC, but the WeTek Hub does get Multichannel PCM (>2.0) with WMP.

AML Hardware is only half the story...
Ah the Shield... yes, for Android overall Smile For S905-based, what I posted.
What is the deal with the new Amlogic S905X Vs the Amlogic S905 .. Is it worth the upgrade?

I'm a hardware fanatic ... I have more setups then I can use
The nexbox UI looks like they did a decent job on it.