Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Changing TV Show Studios
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I used to use the Psuedo Tv Manager which no longer works for Isengard. I changed several of my shows studios using that program to create custom stations. For example Arrested Development, is now 'netflix', I changed the studio to 'Fox Comedy'. The I created a station with all the Fox Comedy shows I wanted. I just added Brooklyn 99. That studio is listed as 'FOX (US)'. I would like to change the studio to 'Fox Comedy'. Is there any way to do this anymore? I have tried the new web plugin, but it doesn't seem to have what I'm looking for. Thoughts? Thanks !
Best way is probably create a smart playlist and add any shows you want to it then name it Fox Comedy
Heidisql will let you change the various fields and it's pretty easy to use.

mark
(2016-01-10, 21:27)theflink Wrote: [ -> ]Best way is probably create a smart playlist and add any shows you want to it then name it Fox Comedy

Thanks for the tip. I will do some research today since im not too familiar with smart playlists. is it possible to add multiple shows to a smart play list and it will automatically populate the smart list with various episodes?
(2016-01-12, 13:48)mwkurt Wrote: [ -> ]Heidisql will let you change the various fields and it's pretty easy to use.

mark

Thanks Mark. I was looking for a tool like this. I will test this out today as well.