Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: damsel in distress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Im wondering if someone could please help me. I received a TV box last night and automatically set it up with my wifi. I went into youtube and videos as how to add live tv n what not. Which i got really easily but the problem im having is, after adding the Http:// and then coming out and going into system, addons, install from zip files and clicking on my file name i'm getting nothing. Nothing like I should according to the vids. I have tried many different links and https but im not getting anywhere.

I have turned off my shield from sky broadband as someone told me that can stop things but im still at a loss. Could someone please point me in the correct direction. I have contacted my supplier to see if its a problem with the box but i have also just downloaded Kodi on to my mobile and getting the same thing on this. so im thinking i'm doing something wrong.

Please help!

Thank you
You are trying to install piracy Addons which are in no way supported or even allowed to be discussed
Oh im really not sure. Where do you get addons from then? I thought they were all the same? Sorry if ive insulted any one??
Thank you very much Ronie, helpful information. x