Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to close the information osd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I know it's a silly question, but still, it puzzles me:
When I watch live TV via tvheadend, I can press the information button to open a osd where a summary of what show is running right now, what time it is and so on. but when I want to close the osd and press the back button on my remote I always end up on the homescreen. I use KeymapEditor to set the proper buttons but in that specific case I cant find a solution. The best thing would be to press the information button again to close this osd, or the back button. Does anyone know how and where I can change this silly key-mapping for this specific problem?
A second press of the information button should close the OSD.
Yeah, but strangely, that doesn't work
Made some tests:
using a keyboard and pressing the letter i key, everything works like a charm. only with the remote control the problem occurs. additionally, opening the player controls, closing them and then press the information key also closes the osd. i have the feeling that I have to assign the key properly somewhere. any of you guys know where?
You say that you have used KeymapEditor. Have you changed the remote mappings? It's possible that something is wrong with the remote.xml file.
If you publish it to pastebin, and copy the link here, I could have a look to try to find any error.