Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Confused about setting Fafourites and submenus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I go to Skin settings, Menu, enable the favorites and it appears on the main page. I then can go to any addons or parts of and set that as Favorites and that works.

What I tried to do is have my Favorites on the home page, enable a sub-menu and call it, say, Granddaughter #1. Then sub menus to that and call them what ever, say Pictures, Videos, etc... Then in each one say in Pictures, have sub menus called 2010, 2011 etc....
Do the same for another granddaughter and so on for other members of the family. Is that possible etc...

When I press the side arrow, all I see is the same thing as I have if I press "enter" on the Favorite menu
What do I miss to make this work

Isengard 15.2
Windows 8.1
T! Dunno...latest update v8.*.*
Interesting hierarchy concept of favourites you have. ATM favourites in the skin has just one sub menu depth, to go further in this area I would recommend the add-on Add-on:Super Favourites (wiki) it does what you want fairly easily. Looking in the forum will give you more excellent tips.
Thanks @PatK. After messing around with the Favorite in the skin I quickly realized it wouldn't do what I wanted. I know there are skins that can do this but I like T! too much to give it up. I have heard of SF but never tried it. I will give it a go.

Thanks for your reply.