Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kore Music Remote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I know it might sound quite ungrateful, but I would really like to see a Kore equivalent of the Kodi Music Remote. For those of us who have their Kodi boxes connected to our hi-fi; used exclusively for music and audio. Where the Kore Remote's video stuff just gets in the way and promotes kludgy compromises.

Do you know anyone who might be interested in developing something like this? Something cross-platform & open-source.

Thanks for your time.

And thanks for Kodi and Kore: your work and dedication to the project brings so much to so many.

Thomas
so Kore would actually be good for your task, but you'd like to have it stripped down to focus only on music? Maybe that could be done via settings in Kore or by adding some logic to only show movies and tv-shows nodes if there actually is something to show
Yes, a settings option that presents a stripped down Kore would be great.

It would be especially useful for my dim-wit relatives who can't understand why a hi-fi remote has sections for Movies, TV Shows, PVR and Files.
(2016-01-13, 20:37)Hidentity Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, a settings option that presents a stripped down Kore would be great.

It would be especially useful for my dim-wit relatives who can't understand why a hi-fi remote has sections for Movies, TV Shows, PVR and Files.

Lol Big Grin.

Seriously, try asking it here : http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=129 . This is the sub-forum for the Kore remote, the developer will probably see your feature request faster there than here.
I just moved it