Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Local channel logos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone im using iptv simple client with a m3u of local channels, ive got the channels and guide working but cant for the life of me get logos to work

the m3u has the following and i have named the logo the same as the channel so am i missing something?
#EXTINF:0,Channel 7
#EXTINF:0, 7MATE
(2016-01-13, 14:59)freddy12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone im using iptv simple client with a m3u of local channels, ive got the channels and guide working but cant for the life of me get logos to work

the m3u has the following and i have named the logo the same as the channel so am i missing something?

System - Settings - TV Settings (Advanced or Expert Level !) - Menu/OSD - Folder with Channel icons - Browse for folders with icons - Enjoy Smile
(2016-01-13, 14:59)freddy12 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone im using iptv simple client with a m3u of local channels, ive got the channels and guide working but cant for the life of me get logos to work

Can I ask how you got your guide working with the channels listed above? I'm also using IPTV simple client and have a m3u list with the seven network channels but can't get the EPG to work.
(2016-01-15, 07:30)craigsta31 Wrote: [ -> ]

Can I ask how you got your guide working with the channels listed above? I'm also using IPTV simple client and have a m3u list with the seven network channels but can't get the EPG to work.

Long slow tender process of making a xml file for them each week