Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Search does not work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Raspberry Pi 2 with Kodi 14.2 on it, running the Arctic Zephyr theme. My movies are stored on a central NAS, including a MySQL database, which I fill with a Windows 7 Pro machine, also running Kodi 14.2, with the Retouch theme.

On my Windows machine, search works great. On the Raspberry Pi, when I press "OK" on the remote to start search, nothing happens. It just returns to the movie list, without any dialog or anything else.

Any advice? Thanks!
Try with the same skin on your Pi as for the windows machine. Best would be to test with confluence on both systems to rule out a kodi issue.

If it will work with a different skin, I guess it's an issue with the specific skin. So report at the skin specific forum thread in the skin subforum.
I've updated to Kodi 15.2, which also triggered some Skin updates. Now, the search seems to work, but I don't quite trust it yet. I'll see if it really delivers the same results like on my other PCs.

Thanks!