Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Apk could not be located
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok, so i bought an android box the other day and when I bought it the guy showed me how to update it. I live in Canada, but I had the option to download American add-ons, so I did. After I did some of my add-ons stopped working. I assumed it was an IP thing since was in Canada, so I was just going to uninstall and re-install like the guy showed me for updating. It said it was all loaded up and it tried to run Isengard, but once it loaded I got a black screen for a second and it went back to the dashboard before Kodi. I shut down the box and turned it back on and it is now asking me to install Kodi again, but when I try to I get the message "Apk could not be located". However, when I scan my apks, it says the Kodi installer is there. any advice?
My advice is to read these pages:

Free content (wiki)

Forum rules (wiki)

This guy you bought it from added those options to add those add-ons, but those are not good add-ons. They are not legal/legitimate sources. The Kodi project does not support that.
apparently you didn't understand what i was saying because those were less than helpful. i wasn't talking about apps or add-ons. i was referring to kodi itself and how it magically disappeared off of my box even though the kodi installer shows up in the list of things on the box.