Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 15.2 Isengard & Kodi 16.0 BETA 5 "crash"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm hoping its posted in the right section.
1. Both of these versions installed in two separate Amazon Fire Sticks.
2. After watching a movie for about 15-20 min maybe even sometimes after 1 hour it just turns black screen and kicks me out straight back into the Amazon Fire Stick menu.
3. It gets really frustrating I just want to know if there is a fix or a work around to this.
4. Thank you and please help me with this its driving us insane here.
5. We love Kodi!!
Logs or this is a waste of time. They can't see where the problem is if you haven't provided any information.

It's like turning up for a MOT test without your car.
(2016-01-17, 21:06)danjames92 Wrote: [ -> ]Logs or this is a waste of time. They can't see where the problem is if you haven't provided any information.

It's like turning up for a MOT test without your car.

Wow I'm sorry bro. Your right. I'm a dork. So can you please show me or direct me how I can get a log of this ? Please. Thank you kindly sir. Or madam
Oh just an update I had this happened to me again and 2 rooms over my daughter has a Kodi on an Amazon Fire stick and when I get kicked out and I'm running the Jarvis and her room is the Isengard. We both get kicked out at the same time. Weird
(2016-01-18, 07:30)Vampirejuice Wrote: [ -> ]Oh just an update I had this happened to me again and 2 rooms over my daughter has a Kodi on an Amazon Fire stick and when I get kicked out and I'm running the Jarvis and her room is the Isengard. We both get kicked out at the same time. Weird

Still no log LOL Tongue

http://kodi.wiki/view/Log_file/Easy
debug_log (wiki)
I tried making the log. Ok this is what happens. When I turn it on when the error happens it kicks me off and when I try to get the log there isn't one. I'm so confused