Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Rename / Renaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

i am not lazy (or so i believe) and i have found in the Kodi Wiki articles and applications for correctly renaming my movies / tv shows.

I just wanted the opinions of users how you rename which apps you use , which is more practical/easy and why (if you wish).

Thank you for your time reading this.

Regards,
the_observer.
I use the Renamer (wiki) it's drag & drop easy.. it's stand-alone and doesn't require Microsoft .NET in a windows environment. Other o/s might have other advantages.
there is also filebot it also has several other features but I just use the renaming funktion
an other more manual program is this one http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php it can be useful if you need to add numbers or other info to the files, before or after the automatic renaming
Media Center Master is pretty good, it can scrape fanart and metadata along with renaming your files. It has a torrent and usenet manager built in and can be used with different media players.
Thank you all for your answers.

I tried filebot and works pretty well for me.