Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Automatic Playback of next movie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

today, I finally watched Blades of Glory to the end. I have the "Play next video automatically" switch switched on, so Kodi automatically played a different movie after Blades of Glory. To my understanding, it was not the next movie, Kodi skipped a couple of movies.

Instead of the first movie of the "Blair Witch" project (see screenshot below), Kodi played "the Blaufuchs". Could there be a problem with Collections? Could it be, that Kodi just skipped the "Blair Witch collection" because the "Play next video automatically" algorithm does not support collections? Ist this a bug?

I've tried this scenario on Windows 7 Pro and on Raspberry Pi 2, both running Kodi 15.2, same result.

Thanks, Anno

Did you have shuffle turned on? You might have to poke into the basic playlist (wiki) options to find the shuffle option, depending on your skin.
Nope, Shuffle is not turned on. Retried with Re-Touch skin and with Confluence skin, always the same result: the "Blair Witch Collection" is skipped, "Der Blaufuchs" is played. No randomness going on.
Very strange. Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when this happens?