Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
also posted on emby forum:
after updating to new skin highlight color is white as is text color so hard to tell what your selecting.
@Nekromantik

What color theme are you using? Just for argument sake, select default color theme.
Let me know what happens when you use default theme.

Sent from my SM-T550
(2016-05-19, 21:40)faugusztin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-19, 21:03)jakepe88 Wrote: [ -> ]i have problem installing this upgrade - i am trying to get it from Emby Beta Repo but i am stuck on 18 % ?
I tried also installing it via zipfile - but keep getting the message installation failed ?

Same, stuck at 18% for now. Nothing in logs.

Same issue here. 18% stuck and then error.
For those stuck at 18% - download the zip file, extract it, skip if the extraction wants to overwrite files, restart. It is probably down to weird studio name .png's, which have problems on non-Windows OS aparently.

In case of Pi (LibreELEC), it still crashes at #0 0x0098d3a0 in CWinEventsLinux::MessagePump() () for some reason.
(2016-05-20, 00:14)minus0 Wrote: [ -> ]@Nekromantik

What color theme are you using? Just for argument sake, select default color theme.
Let me know what happens when you use default theme.

Sent from my SM-T550

Yes Im using default not changed any colors.
For sanity sake I deleted the settings.xml from userdata/addon_data so it resets to defaults but no difference..
hello

i get some flickering in the bottom of the screen when i try to start an video ? - it go away after ca 10 seconds ?
(2016-05-20, 11:02)jakepe88 Wrote: [ -> ]hello

i get some flickering in the bottom of the screen when i try to start an video ? - it go away after ca 10 seconds ?

Yes, that was to be expected. It remnant code of the Info Banner display. It's actually 8 seconds and doesn't show up all the time.

Rhetorical question: why do ".x0" releases never actually go smoothly.

3.2.11 / 4.0.01 will be released a little later today to restore the compressed textures. Those characters that are in the studio files should not be displaying like that.
@Necromantik
@Guardian Hope

I do not have any problems with any of the color enhancements. Do not know why @Necromantik setup is all white. Global overlay was not touched, and I can't recreate your problem. Reinstall skin.helper.service and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-T550
are both versione for jarvis and krypton loadable from the repo?

I guess i have to update the repo also - i´ve dropped use for a long time coz of missing krypton support... Wink
(2016-05-20, 12:39)b0mb Wrote: [ -> ]are both versione for jarvis and krypton loadable from the repo?

I guess i have to update the repo also - i´ve dropped use for a long time coz of missing krypton support... Wink

As the Krypton version and the Jarvis version both share the same namespace "skin.arctic.zephyr.fromashes," you can only get the Krypton version pre-packaged from the Enterprise CDN. Otherwise the repo would try to update everyone to the Krypton version.

This will of course allow for a smooth transition to Krypton once it's more mainstream but until than you just have to grab the pre-packaged zip.

Given the timeline for Krypton, officially it will be "Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Anniversary Edition" but that's still many months away.

Actually, I might put ".danvers" into it's name so it can exist in the repo. I might do that with this critical update.

minus0 Wrote:@Necromantik
@Guardian Hope

I do not have any problems with any of the color enhancements. Do not know why @Necromantik setup is all white. Global overlay was not touched, and I can't recreate your problem. Reinstall skin.helper.service and see if that helps.

Sent from my SM-T550

Honestly, I am not certain. The Global Overlay wasn't touched whatsoever and although the skin has the capabilities to be white, it defaults to dark. I would reinstalling the skin and the Skin Helper Service.

The rollup release is just about packaged at every Anycast CDN point and I'm getting screenshots of the color enhancer to stress it's capabilities. @minus0 has done a great job with it and I'm hoping he'll be able to extend the color experience deeper such as into the views so that textures are accented in like that blue I used.

Rollup Release coming up once the 6,000+ changes are pushed (literally).
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes ("Spring 2016 Update Rollup")
3.2.11 (Dormer) Jarvis / 4.0.01 (Danvers) Krypton
THIS IS A CRITICAL UPDATE!

Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes "Spring 2016 Update Rollup" addresses critical issues with the AZ:FA "Spring 2016 Update." It is recommended that everyone update to this version as soon as possible. It has been distributed to both the repository and the Enterprise CDN for quick availability and will be up on GitHub as soon as possible. The "Spring 2016 Update Rollup" addresses issues affecting non-Windows operating systems during installation as a result of uncompressed textures as well as applies a few additional code fixes. In addition, it makes the Danvers Preview line for Krypton available for the first time via the Emby Repo. Please note that once the release of Krypton hits, you will need to re-download the skin to continue receiving updates.

This is also the first Arctic Zephyr release available for Krypton. Support is experimental!

Via Enterprise CDN (Jarvis - Dormer): https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/do...3.2.11.zip
Via Enterprise CDN (Krypton - Danvers) https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/da...4.0.01.zip
Available on GitHub
Available in the Emby Beta Repo (Jarvis - "Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes" / Krypton - "Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Danvers Preview)"

Changelog:

Code:
3.2.10 (3.2.11_bsrelease01) / 4.0.01 (4.0.01_bsrelease02) - "From Ashes Spring 2016 Update Rollup"
Experimental Krypton Support ("Danvers" Build Line - Bluestone 2 - 4.0.01)
Resolves Critical Issue with Textures
Resolves Additional Code Errors
Adds ".danvers" to namespace of Krypton Preview Release
Danvers Released Label is now "Anniversary Edition"
Disables Info Banner Function
Info Banner ("Plot Overlay") Partially Implemented (Feature Currently Not Functional)
NOTICE: Due to GUI Changes, Skin Required Space May Temporarily Increase or Use Temporary Textures
NOTICE: Due to Legacy Code Removal, Certain Functions May Not Operate Correctly
NOTICE: Rotten Tomatoes for Views Will Be Added In 3.2.11/4.0.01 (Feature Disabled Currently)
NOTICE: Due to Info Banner, You May Experience a "Black Glitch" at Video Playback Start
Few more bugs i found while i try to figure out why it crashes on Pi 3 :

16x9/View_58_Cards.xml, line 115 end tag for visible is missing:
Code:
<visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)
16x9/View_503_Poster_Square.xml, the control starting on line 49 and ending on 63 is broken, either there is a control which shouldn't be there, or there is one control end tag missing :
Code:
                        <control type="group"> <-- group starts here
                            <visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
                            <visible>stringcompare(ListItem.Overlay,OverlayWatched.png)</visible>
                            <control type="image"> <-- image starts here
                            <control type="label"> <-- label starts hee
                                <left>379</left>
                                <centertop>32</centertop>
                                <width>32</width>
                                <height>32</height>
                                <font>symbolview</font>
                                <label>$VAR[PercentWatchedLabel]</label>
                                            <textcolor>$VAR[ColourHighlight2]</textcolor>
                                            <visible>!stringcompare(ListItem.Label,..)</visible>
                                        </control> <-- label ends here
                        </control> <-- image ends here

I guess either the <control type="image"> is not supposed to be there, or you forgot to add the end tag before line 72, where the itemlayout ends
@faugusztin

That wasn't Guardian's fault that was mine mistakes. Fixing now will post link to corrected files.

Sent from my SM-T550
FIXED FILES

This is the link to the two files that are corrupt. View_58_Cards, and View_503_Poster_Square

Link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0087jrphevn22...oyUIa?dl=0

Sent from my SM-T550
(2016-05-20, 14:58)Guardian Hope Wrote: [ -> ]Via Enterprise CDN (Krypton - Danvers) https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/da...4.0.01.zip

The link above give me this error:

<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>65AA5ED521BB887E</RequestId>
<HostId>
v9EhdWHNho29/PU0sSFEdEr3kn+g7NSwBAO7jPAPqInjkcHorSFBeC1oibl2DPg0OuK5kvyv4uo=
</HostId>
</Error>